Peter McCullough Covid Vaccine Update Texas Senate Testimony
by Jeffrey Dach MD
If you are regular reader of this blog, you probably noticed I have taken a break in writing about Covid-19 and the mRNA Vaccines. However, it is worth watching these video excerpts of Peter McCullough MD providing testimony to the Texas Senate June 2022. Dr McCullough is a trained epidemiologist and practicing cardiologist, and author of first publication s on early treatment protocols for Covid 19.(8-10)
Point Number One: Physicians have a duty to treat all Covid patients with “Early Treatment” protocols as outpatients. The outcome of hospitalization and death is a product of NOT receiving early treatment.
Point Number Two: The Covid Vaccines are not safe and not effective and should be recalled.
Point Number Three: Physicians and Nurses who discuss points one and two above are being censored and attacked.
Here is the a video of the entire 17 minute senate testimony: Link to entire 17 minute testimony. Here is a LINK to a transcript of Dr McCullough’s 17 minute testimony.
Just a reminder: This is senate testimony under oath. Everything Dr McCullough says is 100% correct and true.
1,000 Papers Published in Medical Literature on Vaccine Injuries and Deaths.
50% of vaccine deaths occur within 48 hrs. of the vaccine, and 80% within a week.
The Vaccines cause blood clots, heart damage, neurologic damage, immunologic and hematologic system damage,
As of June 2022, VAERS System shows 13,388 Americans Died after the Vaccine.
Vaccine Deaths satisfy Bradford Hill Criteria of Causality. It is clear and convincing the vaccines are causing deaths.
Forty Thousand Deaths After the Vaccine, Efficacy has Waned. The Vaccines have Completely Failed .
June 2022, the World Council for Health calls for global recall of all Covid 19 Vaccines because of 40,000 deaths recorded in multiple databases across the world.
The usual standard for any new product with 50 deaths, it is pulled off the market.
Vaccine efficacy has largely waned. 79% of people with Omicron Variant were fully vaccinated. This is evidence the vaccines have completely failed.
Early Treatment Provides 85-95% Risk Reduction in Deaths and Hospitalization.
The outcome of hospitalization and death is a product of NOT receiving early treatment.
Update Sept 20.2022 Interview with Greg Hunter
FDA Covered Up CV19 Vax Biological Catastrophe – Dr. Peter McCullough
Dr Peter McCullough’s New book May 2022:
THE COURAGE TO FACE COVID-19: Preventing Hospitalization and Death While Battling the Bio-Pharmaceutical Complex Hardcover – May 5, 2022 by John Leake (Author), Peter A. McCullough MD
Morgan Wallace ICU Nurse, Hanover County North Carolina Jan 2022, 2 minute testimony in front of school board gives her view on COVID, Early Treatment, Hospital Deaths, and Vaccinations. Notice remarkable similarities with Dr Peter Mccoullough Testimony to Texas Senate Above Regarding Early Treatment (7):
Dr. Scot Youngblood’s presentation to the San Diego City Council on September 16th, 2022. Covid 19 Vaccines a Time for Reassessment.
Click Here to View Presentation
Articles with Related Interest:
Robert Malone MD Texas Senate Testimony
More Deceptive Drug Marketing from the New York Times
Failed Pandemic Public Health Policy Who is to Blame ?
Top Experts Join Senator Ron Johnson in Panel Discussion
March for Medical Freedom in Washington DC
Omicron Has Mutated Into a Milder Disease
Is This The End of Medicine in America ?
Dr Peter McCullough Interview with Joe Rogan
C0\/lD \/accine Failure and l\/ermectin Success Story
Peter McCullough on Early Treatment vs Vaccination
Inventing the Covid Virus and Vaccine
Trick or Treat from the Demon Doctor ?
Pharmacies and TeleMed Services Providing Ivermectin
Robert Malone on the Covid War Games
Covid Conversation RoundTable San Juan Global summit
More Cov-idiocy from the Clown Department
Israel Should Stop Pfizer and Start Ivermectin Distribution
Causalties of the C0\/lD War, When Wlll this End ?
Rochelle Wolensky Warns of ADE Antibody Dependent Enhancement
Covid Vaccines Are Safe and Effective ?
Are Covid Vaccines the Next Vioxx ?
Ivermectin and the Failure of American Medicine
Ivermectin Antiparasitic Anticancer Miracle Drug
Vaccinoffee, a Vaccine with Every Coffee
Covid Patient Home Treatment Guide AAPS
Telemedicine Services to Obtain Ivermectin and Post Vaccine Treatment
Unity Project Online: Working together to STOP COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates for Healthy Children K-12
Links and References:
- COVID cure or perpetual vaccination?: 30 cheap effective treatments of COVID-19 Scientific proof of the COVID PLANdemic with 2000 peer reviewed published references. Federico A. Nazar 2021 COVID_cure_or_perpetual_vaccination_30_c
- Emani, Venkata Rami Reddy, et al. “Increasing SARS-CoV2 cases, hospitalizations and deaths among the vaccinated elderly populations during the Omicron (B. 1.1. 529) variant surge in UK.” medRxiv (2022).CONCLUSIONS
There is no discernable optimal vaccine effectiveness among ≥18 years of age, vaccinated third dose population since December 20, 2021 during the beginning of the Omicron variant surge. Pre-existing conditions, ethnicity, deprivation score, and vaccination rate disparities data need to be adjusted by the development of validated models for evaluating VE for hospitalizations and deaths. The increased proportion of cases with significantly increased risk of hospitalizations and deaths among the elderly population during the Omicron variant surge underscores the need to prevent infections in the elderly irrespective of vaccination status with uniform screening protocols and protective measures.
- Chemaitelly, Hiam, et al. “Duration of immune protection of SARS-CoV-2 natural infection against reinfection in Qatar.” medRxiv (2022).Effectiveness of primary infection against severe, critical, or fatal COVID-19 reinfection was 97.3% (95% CI: 94.9-98.6%), irrespective of the variant of primary infection or reinfection, and with no evidence for waning. Similar results were found in sub-group analyses for those ≥50 years of age.CONCLUSIONS: Protection of natural infection against reinfection wanes and may diminish within a few years. Viral immune evasion accelerates this waning. Protection against severe reinfection remains very strong, with no evidence for waning, irrespective of variant, for over 14 months after primary infection.
- World Council for Health Calls for an Immediate Stop to the Covid-19 Experimental “Vaccines”
- World Council for Health Cease and Desist Declaration for Covid Vaccines
- Spike Protein Detox Guide Updated on August 19, 2022 Wold Council for Health
- Morgan Wallace, former ICU nurse, in comments at her local school board meeting in North Carolina, said medical authorities who failed to promote early treatment protocols for Covid-19 are responsible for Covid deaths. New Hanover County School board Meeting Jan 4, 2022. Morgan Wallace, during a Jan. 4 meeting of the New Hanover County school board in Wilmington, said: “I’m a 10-year employee of New Hanover County [hospital]. I worked in the cardiovascular ICU for five years, I was your last line of defense with Covid. Everyone who died with Covid should be considered murdered. Early treatment has always been effective.”Wallace, a highly decorated and respected nurse at New Hanover Hospital, added: “I also watched the entire staff at the hospital, including my unit, get vaccinated and then get Covid. I chose to walk out and stand up for what is right.” Wallace added: “The cat is out of the bag and people are speaking globally, including the inventor of the vaccine (Dr. Robert Malone).” Since quitting her job as an ICU nurse over vaccine mandates, Wallace said she has started her own practice: “I am the only person in town treating Covid patients prior to hospitalization.”
- McCullough, Peter A., et al. “Multifaceted highly targeted sequential multidrug treatment of early ambulatory high-risk SARS-CoV-2 infection (COVID-19).” Reviews in cardiovascular medicine 21.4 (2020) Multifaceted-highly-targeted-sequential-multidrug-treatment-of-early-ambulatory-high-risk-SARS-CoV-2-Infection
- McCullough, Peter A., et al. “Pathophysiological basis and rationale for early outpatient treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection.” The American journal of medicine 134.1 (2021): 16-22.
- McCullough, Peter A. “Regarding:“Hydroxychloroquine: a comprehensive review and its controversial role in coronavirus disease 2019”.” Annals of Medicine 53.1 (2021): 286-286.
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road, Suite 190
Davie, Fl 33314
Heart Book by Jeffrey Dach
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Pure Encapsulations Supplements
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Nature’s Sunshine Supplements
Web Site and Discussion Board Links:
The reader is advised to discuss the comments on these pages with his/her personal physicians and to only act upon the advice of his/her personal physician. Also note that concerning an answer which appears as an electronically posted question, I am NOT creating a physician — patient relationship. Although identities will remain confidential as much as possible, as I can not control the media, I can not take responsibility for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur.
Copyright (c) 2022 Jeffrey Dach MD All Rights Reserved. This article may be reproduced on the internet without permission, provided there is a link to this page and proper credit is given. See Repost Guidelines.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Serving Areas of: Hollywood, Aventura, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Davie, Coral Springs, Cooper City, Sunshine Ranches, Hallandale, Surfside, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Normandy Isles, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Golden Beach ,Kendall,sunrise, coral springs, parkland,pompano, boca raton, palm beach, weston, dania beach, tamarac, oakland park, boynton beach, delray,lake worth,wellington,plantation
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.