More C0\/-Idiocy from the Clown Department ? The C0\/-idiocy Award
Let me ask you a question. Look at these three people. Tell me which one is the clown ? If you answered all three, then congratulations, you just joined Moms Across America labeled as “domestic terrorists” by the Justice Department.
First C0\/-Idiocy Award goes to Anthony Fauci
Ānthony Ƒ@uci (center), our esteemed leader at the NIH has been nominated to receive the C0\/-idiocy Award because of his unwavering loyalty to Big Pharma. Drug Companies need money, too !! His award is well deserved for many accomplishments.
1) Blocked use of Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin claiming they are ineffective for C0\/lD and cause severe adverse side effects. Are you a horse? (77)
2) Denied the existence of Natural Immunity because it might cause \/@ccine hesitancy? Already had C0\/lD and recovered? Get the vaccine anyway. It is good for you, and makes you a real American !! Never mind the15,000 dead reported in VAERS. Never mind the myocarditis. None of them were caused by the \/@ccine, right ? Just ask any Clown.
3) Funded Gain of Function Research in Wuhan lab. Hey, no he didn’t. Well wait, the NIH just admitted that YES they DID fund Gain of Function Research in Wuhan Lab and YES Dr Fauci lied to Congress.(70-71) But, that’s perfectly OK because it was all just part of the Clown Show, and it was all “unintentional” that an unrestricted bioweapon was “accidentally” released on seven billion unsuspecting humans, “just for fun”.
The “Mad Scientist Running Around Playing God” Award !!
Actually, the esteemed and revered Dr Fauci was given not one, but two awards ! The second award comes from Governor DeSantis of Florida, the “Mad Scientist Running Around Playing God” Award !!
Above Video: Gov. DeSantis (R Fla) Press Conference 10/25/21 completely obliterates Anthony Fauci in One Minute and a Huff. “What they were doing to those puppies is Flat Out Disgusting, despicable. That needs to stop….You cant have mad scientists running around playing GOD like this…treating puppies with unimaginable cruelty…I think the whole lot of them (referring to NIH bureaucrats such as AF) need to be cleaned out. End Quote Gov. DeSantis at Press Conference 10/25/21 (1.5 minutes)”
“Sad Little Man” Music Video by Five Times August
This music video expresses our love and admiration for Dr Fauci who has devoted his life to saving every one of our lives from a bioengineerered virus that the NIH financed.
The second Award for C0\/-idiocy goes to our beloved Secretary of Health and Human resources, Xavier Becerra (far right). His award is timely and well deserved for his amazing defense of all who believe the earth is round, and for calling out the “Flat Earthers” . You know, those who have natural immunity after C0\/lD and declined the jab. Well done Mr. Becerra !!! You have proved once again the earth really is flat !! Stop Clowning Around !
Above video: Rand Paul discusses with health secretary Xavier Becerra the topic of natural immunity, telling him to his face that he is a “arrogant, authoritarian, and un-American for ridiculing people who choose natural immunity over vaccinations”.
That is understandable since Mr. Becerra is a politician, has no medical or science training and is unable to read the science literature for himself. Besides, he has no time for that, being fully occupied with calling out the “Flat Earthers”. (74-75)
123 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted By Paul Elias Alexander October 17, 2021 Brownstone
Third C0\/-idiocy Award
The Third C0\/-idiocy Award goes to our beloved president “sleepy Joe” Biden, Well wait, not to Sleepy Joe. The Clown C0\/-idiocy award goes to the anonymous handlers who write the material mindlessly spouted in front of television cameras by our beloved charismatic president, Sleep Joe. Here is a quote from the Tucker Carlson show on the inspiring Joe Biden speech:
“The unvaccinated are dangerous, he (Sleepy Joe) announced, they are diseased, dirty, unpatriotic, they are selfish, they are pathogens in human form. They have caused this deadly virus to ‘spread to our children,’ to spread throughout society. They suffered because of their absurdity, and their self-inflicted suffering burdens the rest of us. They ‘overcrowd our hospitals’ like a plague of swarming gasping insects. As they lie there ventilated, dying, reaping the rewards of their own sins, these miscreants ‘leave no room for someone with a heart attack or in need of a cancer operation’….“These people get no sympathy, because they are barely people,” Tucker added. “The unvaccinated, Biden told us, die their much-deserved deaths, but even as they die, they burden the rest of us. That’s how horrible they are, they are subhuman wreckers of a nation.” (bold text mine) end quote Tucker Carlson News
Left Photo of Buck Fiden Bumper Sticker Courtesy of Amazon.
Now you can understand how we all love “Sleepy Joe” so much. Of course he won the 2020 election by a landslide. It seems unbelievable, yet we all voted for a Clown, or maybe not. Maybe the Clown was elected by thousands of “Ghost Voters”, slipped into our election servers by foreign hackers. Or maybe the bad actors were a few tech-savvy twelve year olds playing “trick or treat” with us. Apparently it is that easy. Sleepy Joe is so charismatic and beloved by the population that he was ushered into office with the highest number of votes in US history ever ? Yet, there you have it. We all love our Clowns!!! Next election, who will win the coveted office ? Perhaps Bozo the Clown? We love him too.
Above Image: Anonymous Drone Photo of “FJB” Message by Construction Workers
Fourth C0\/-idiocy Award
The fourth C0\/-idiocy Award goes to all \/@ccinated people who shun the Un\/@accinated. A recent study from UC Davis by Dr. Charlotte Acharya shows that vaccinated people with “breakthrough C0\/lD infections” have exactly the same viral load in the nose and throat as unvaccinated people (either symptomatic or asymptomatic).
This means the V@xxed person can get C0\/lD from another \/@xxed person same as from an UN-\/@xxed person. OOPS ! Wondering what this means? Why, of course, it means the vaccine is “safe and effective” ! The \/@ccine is not a failure…that is just the way it works. Just ask any Clown.
(62) See: Charlotte Acharya, et al. “Acharya Charlotte No Significant Difference in Viral Load Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Groups Infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant.” medRxiv (2021). See Fig. 1 below:
Abstract: We found no significant difference in cycle threshold values between vaccinated and unvaccinated, asymptomatic and symptomatic groups infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta. Given the substantial proportion of asymptomatic vaccine breakthrough cases with high viral levels, interventions, including masking and testing, should be considered for all in settings with elevated COVID-19 transmission.
The “efficient” transmission of infection from one fully vaccinated individual to another fully vaccinated individual was confirmed by a follow up study published in Lancet by Singanayagam, A., et al. “Community Transmission and Viral Load Kinetics of SARS-CoV-2 Delta (B. 1.617. 2) Variant in Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Individuals.” (2021). who writes:
fully-vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak (viral loads) URT VL similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts. End Quote Dr. Singanayagam,(73)
The Fifth C0\/-idiocy award goes to all those people who trusted the Clowns (above header image) and trusted the Drug Companies. They would never lie to us, would they? The \/@ccine immunity wanes and we need a booster every six months? Hey, I actually want another jab every six months. I just love them !!! Oh, that only means the \/@ccine is “safe and effective”, right? If you believe that, I have a bridge to nowhere to sell you.
Sixth C0\/-idiocy Award
The sixth C0\/-idiocy Award goes to all those people still do not know or who refuse to believe we have highly effective “Early Treatment” protocols which can prevent hospitalization and save their lives. Covid is easy to treat with sequenced multidrug therapy if treated early. If you wait at home untreated until you turn blue, then it becomes much more difficult to treat. The key is to treat early. Here is the Early Treatment Protocol – Home Treatment Guide:
Click Here to Download :
AAPS Home Covid Patient Treatment Guide
DISCLAIMER: The preceding essay is political satire and does not necessarily reflect the views of anyone else in normal society other than the author. If, for whatever inexplicable reason, you are not offended and actually appreciate this type of political satire you may send an email thanking the author using the “contact us” page. If you actually believe all the nonsense being satirized, then you are one of “them”, and I apologize for offending you. You may then return to your mass psychosis along with the other brain washed sheep and wait for the implementation of totalitarian control over your lives.
Links to Related Content
Jeffrey Dach MD
75450 Griffin Road Suite 190
Davie, Florida 33314
Links and References
Official Congressional portrait of Congressman Xavier Becerra courtesy of Wiklimedia COmmons.
Anthony Fauci Photo courtesy of wikimedia commons
Clown courtesy of wikimedia commons
Sleepy Joe Photo courtesy of One Citizen Speaking
Covid Home Treatment Guide Covid Patient Home Treatment Guide AAPS
1) Marty Makary MD Natural Immunity is Powerful Washington Post….
COvid Recovery Confers Natural lmmunity Superior to Vaccine lmmunity….700,000-person study from Israel 9/1/21 (Gazit) : people with prior Covid infection are 27 times less likely to get a second symptomatic Covid infection than those who were Vaccinated ! and even a mild covid infection resulted in long-lasting immunity.
2) Gazit, Sivan, et al. “Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections.” medRxiv (2021).(Israel –July-Aug 2021)
CONCLUSION: “This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. “ (Gazit, 2021)
3) Shrestha, Nabin K., et al. “Necessity of COVID-19 vaccination in previously infected individuals.” medRxiv (2021). Cleveland Clinic Study.: A Retrospective Cohort Study. Preprint. Employees of the Cleveland Clinic Health System working in Ohio.
Results Among the 52238 included employees, 1220 (47%) of 2579 previously infected subjects received the vaccine, compared with 29461 (59%) of 49659 not previously infected. The cumulative incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection did not differ among previously infected unvaccinated subjects, previously infected subjects who were vaccinated, and previously uninfected subjects who were vaccinated, and was much lower than that of previously uninfected subjects who remained unvaccinated. Not one of the 1359 previously infected subjects who remained unvaccinated had a SARS-CoV-2 infection over the duration of the study.
The study concludes, “individuals who have had SARS-CoV-2 infection are unlikely to benefit from COVID-19 vaccination, and vaccines can be safely prioritized to those who have not been infected before.”
Study only looked at individuals over a five-month period. Importantly, not a single incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection was observed in previously infected participants with or without vaccination.
4) Sheehan, Megan et al. “Reinfection rates among patients who previously tested positive for COVID-19: a retrospective cohort study.” Clin Infect Dis. 2021 Mar 15 : ciab234.
Retrospective cohort study of one multi-hospital health system (Cleveland Clinic) included 150,325 patients tested for COVID-19 infection via PCR from March 12, 2020 to August 30, 2020.
Conclusions: Prior infection in patients with COVID-19 was highly protective against reinfection and symptomatic disease. This protection increased over time, suggesting that viral shedding or ongoing immune response may persist beyond 90 days and may not represent true reinfection.
5) Krammer, Florian. “Correlates of protection from SARS-CoV-2 infection.” The Lancet 397.10283 (2021): 1421-1423.
The findings of the authors (Hall, 2021) suggest that infection and the development of an antibody response provides protection similar to or even better than currently used SARS-CoV-2 vaccines.
6) Hall, Victoria Jane, et al. “SARS-CoV-2 infection rates of antibody-positive compared with antibody-negative health-care workers in England: a large, multicentre, prospective cohort study (SIREN).” The Lancet 397.10283 (2021): 1459-1469.
A large, multicentre, prospective cohort study was done, with 30 625 participants recruited from publicly funded hospitals in all regions of England.
A previous history of SARS-CoV-2 infection was associated with an 84% lower risk of infection, with median protective effect observed 7 months following primary infection. This time period is the minimum probable effect because seroconversions were not included. This study shows that previous infection with SARS-CoV-2 induces effective immunity to future infections in most individuals.
7) Abu-Raddad, Laith J., et al. “SARS-CoV-2 antibody-positivity protects against reinfection for at least seven months with 95% efficacy.” EClinicalMedicine 35 (2021): 100861.
Among 43,044 antibody-positive persons who were followed for a median of 16.3 weeks (range: 0–34.6), 314 individuals (0.7%) had at least one PCR positive swab ≥14 days after the first-positive antibody test. Of these individuals, 129 (41.1%) had supporting epidemiological evidence for reinfection. Reinfection was next investigated using viral genome sequencing. Applying the viral-genome-sequencing confirmation rate, the incidence rate of reinfection was estimated at 0.66 per 10,000 person-weeks (95% CI: 0.56–0.78). Incidence rate of reinfection versus month of follow-up did not show any evidence of waning of immunity for over seven months of follow-up. Meanwhile, in the complement cohort of 149,923 antibody-negative persons followed for a median of 17.0 weeks (range: 0–45.6), incidence rate of infection was estimated at 13.69 per 10,000 person-weeks (95% CI: 13.22–14.14).
Efficacy of natural infection against reinfection was estimated at 95.2% (95% CI: 94.1–96.0%). Reinfections were less severe than primary infections. Only one reinfection was severe, two were moderate, and none were critical or fatal. Most reinfections (66.7%) were diagnosed incidentally through random or routine testing, or through contact tracing.
Reinfection is rare in the young and international population of Qatar. Natural infection appears to elicit strong protection against reinfection with an efficacy ~95% for at least seven months.
8) Leidi, Antonio, et al. “Risk of Reinfection After Seroconversion to Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2): A Population-based Propensity-score Matched Cohort Study.” Clinical Infectious Diseases (2021).
Among 8344 serosurvey participants, 498 seropositive individuals were selected and matched with 996 seronegative controls. After a mean follow-up of 35.6 (standard deviation [SD] 3.2) weeks, 7 out of 498 (1.4%) seropositive subjects had a positive SARS-CoV-2 test, of whom 5 (1.0%) were classified as reinfections. In contrast, the infection rate was higher in seronegative individuals (15.5%, 154/996) during a similar follow-up period (mean 34.7 [SD 3.2] weeks), corresponding to a 94% reduction in the hazard of having a positive SARS-CoV-2 test for seropositives. Seroconversion after SARS-CoV-2 infection confers protection against reinfection lasting at least 8 months.
9) Flacco, M. E., et al. “Rate of reinfections after SARS-CoV-2 primary infection in the population of an Italian province: a cohort study.” Journal of Public Health (2021).
final sample consisted of 7173 residents. Main findings of this study: During the first 15 months of SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, in the general population of an Italian Province, we observed a 0.33% reinfection rate among the subjects who recovered from a previous infection (symptomatic or asymptomatic). Most of the episodes were asymptomatic or paucisymptomatic, and only one subject deceased after the second infection (0.01%).
Finally, given the lack of data on the long-term duration of both the natural immunity and that conferred by the vaccines,13 the absence of reinfections after twelve months of follow-up is certainly reassuring and may suggest a longer protection than the nine months currently recommended for the COVID pass.10
10) Kojima, Noah, et al. “Incidence of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus-2 infection among previously infected or vaccinated employees.” medRxiv (2021).
Conclusion Previous SARS-CoV-2 infection and vaccination for SARS-CoV-2 were associated with decreased risk for infection or re-infection with SARS-CoV-2 in a routinely screened workforce. The was no difference in the infection incidence between vaccinated individuals and individuals with previous infection.
11) Kojima, Noah, N. K. Shrestha, and Jeffrey D. Klausner. “A Systematic Review of the Protective Effect of Prior SARS-CoV-2 Infection on Repeat Infection.” medRxiv (2021).
Conclusions The protective effect of prior SARS-CoV-2 infection on re-infection is high and similar to the protective effect of vaccination.
12) O Murchu, Eamon, et al. “Quantifying the risk of SARS‐CoV‐2 reinfection over time.” Reviews in medical virology (2021): e2260.
Eleven large cohort studies were identified that estimated the risk of SARS‐CoV‐2 reinfection over time, including three that enrolled healthcare workers and two that enrolled elderly care home residents. All studies reported low relative SARS‐CoV‐2 reinfection rates in individuals with prior evidence of infection, compared with those without, for up to 10 months.
13) Petráš, Marek. “Highly effective naturally acquired protection against COVID-19 persists for at least one year: A meta-analysis.” Journal of the American Medical Directors Association (2021).
This meta-analysis confirmed a high (87%) level of protection acquired after COVID-19. When assessing the efficacy in symptomatic patients only, their 92% level of protection was close to that seen postvaccination.
As naturally acquired immunity to SARS-CoV-2 infection can dramatically reduce the risk of reinfection within at least 1 year, one may reasonably expect that vaccine-induced protection could confer a similar level of protection against COVID-19 for the first year.
14) Pilz, S., et al. “SARS-CoV-2 re-infection risk in Austria.” European Journal of Clinical Investigation 51.4 (2021): e13520-e13520.
We observed a relatively low re‐infection rate of SARS‐CoV‐2 in Austria. Protection against SARS‐CoV‐2 after natural infection is comparable with the highest available estimates on vaccine efficacies.
14) Block, Jennifer. “Vaccinating people who have had covid-19: why doesn’t natural immunity count in the US?.” BMJ 374 (2021).
Durability of T cell Immunity
15) Le Bert, Nina, et al. “SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell immunity in cases of COVID-19 and SARS, and uninfected controls.” Nature 584.7821 (2020): 457-462.
we showed that patients (n = 23) who recovered from SARS (the disease associated with SARS-CoV infection) possess long-lasting memory T cells that are reactive to the N protein of SARS-CoV 17 years after the outbreak of SARS in 2003; these T cells displayed robust cross-reactivity to the N protein of SARS-CoV-2.
16) Turner, Jackson S., et al. “SARS-CoV-2 infection induces long-lived bone marrow plasma cells in humans.” Nature (2021): 1-5.
“Anti-S (Spike Protein) antibody titres correlated with the frequency of S-specific plasma cells in bone marrow aspirates from 18 individuals who had recovered from COVID-19 at 7 to 8 months after infection. S-specific BMPCs were not detected in aspirates from 11 healthy individuals with no history of SARS-CoV-2 infection. We show that S-binding BMPCs are quiescent, which suggests that they are part of a stable compartment. Consistently, circulating resting memory B cells directed against SARS-CoV-2 S were detected in the convalescent individuals. Overall, our results indicate that mild infection with SARS-CoV-2 induces robust antigen-specific, long-lived humoral immune memory in humans.” (5/24/21 Washington University)
17) Durability of SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell responses at 12-months post-infection Zhongyan Lu and the EPICC COVID-19 Cohort Study Group (2021)
18) Yahoo FinanceYahoo Finance Natural immunity emerges as potential legal challenge to federal COVID-19 vaccination mandates Alexis Keenan
Alexis Keenan·Reporter September 25 2021,
19) Science Magazine 8/16/21: A grim warning from Israel: Vaccination blunts, but does not defeat Delta. With early vaccination and outstanding data, country is the world’s real-life COVID-19 lab.
Dr Kobi Haviv, Director of Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem Channel 13 TV News. Dr.Kobi Haviv (Jerusalem) “95% of the severe patients in hospital are vaccinated.” Aug 15, 2021
21) CDC Breakthrough Cases CDC Web Cite
CDC Changes Mask Guidance
22) New US mask guidance prompted by evidence vaccinated can spread Delta CDC director Rochelle Walensky cites ‘new science’ the Guardian July 28, 2021
People with outbreak infections can pass on virus
The CDC revised its mask guidance on Tuesday to recommend fully vaccinated Americans wear masks in “public indoor settings” with “substantial and high transmission”, a shift from its earlier guidance issued on 13 May, which said vaccinated individuals did not need to wear masks in most indoor settings.
23) Brown CM, Vostok J, Johnson H, et al. Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021. MMWR Morb Mortal Wkly Rep 2021;70:1059-1062
July 2021 – Barnstable County Mass. 469 residents infected.
74% — or 346 cases — had been fully vaccinated.
Of the 346, 79% reported symptoms.
Genetically sequenced cases revealed the Delta variant
Viral loads were similar among 127 fully vaccinated people and 84 others who were unvaccinated.
Among 5 COVID-19 patients who were hospitalized, 4 were fully vaccinated; no deaths were reported. The one unvaccinated had multiple underlying medical conditions.
24) CNN July 30, 2021: CDC shares ‘pivotal discovery’ on Covid-19 breakthrough infections that led to new mask guidance By Michael Nedelman, CNN
25) CNN July 27, 2021: CDC updates guidance, recommends vaccinated people wear masks indoors in certain areas By Jacqueline Howard,
26) 7/27/21 CNBC Rochelle Walensky: CDC recommends fully vaccinated people wear masks in public, indoor settings. CDC reverses indoor mask policy, saying fully vaccinated people and kids should wear them indoors Published Tue, Jul 27 202110:17 AM
Berkeley Lovelace Jr.
27) 8/6/21 CNN Tim Hains : CDC Director Rochelle Walensky : Vaccines No Longer Prevent You From Spreading COVID. Fully vaccinated people who get a COVID-19 “breakthrough” infection can spread the virus to others even if they are not symptomatic, Centers for Disease Control Director Rochelle Walensky told CNN on Thursday.
“some people who are fully vaccinated will still get COVID-19. An infection of a fully vaccinated person is referred to as a “vaccine breakthrough infection.”
“People who get vaccine breakthrough infections can be contagious. People with vaccine breakthrough infections may spread COVID-19 to others. Even if you are fully vaccinated, if you live in an area with substantial or high transmission of COVID-19, you – as well as your family and community – will be better protected if you wear a mask when you are in indoor public places.” endquote
As of September 27, 2021 CDC Reports: 22,115 hospitalizations for “Breakthrough Infections” covid in fully vaccinated, of which 5,226 have died. (23.6 % fatality rate associated with hospitalization for Breakthrough Infection) LINK to CDC Web Site
31) Farinholt, Timothy, et al. “Transmission event of SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant reveals multiple vaccine breakthrough infections.” medRxiv (2021). Wedding Houston Tx.
Setting was a Houston Wedding with fewer than 100 guests. Attendance required guests be fully vaccinated and took place outdoors in a large, open-air tent. To date, 6 individuals have tested positive for SARS-CoV-2, All 6 patients were symptomatic. One patient severely enough to receive monoclonal antibody infusion treatment (Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.) and one patient has died. (15% IFR). All 6 samples were identified as the SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant. Encounter timings and viral sequence similarities suggest the strain containing the Delta variant was transmitted to wedding guests from two patients travelling from India. With no history of vaccine failure in these patients, our observations suggest these are true cases of vaccine breakthrough, mediated by the Delta variant.
Transmission of COVID among Vaccinated Health Care workers
32) Chau, Nguyen Van Vinh, et al. “Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant Among Vaccinated Healthcare Workers, Vietnam.” (2021). Lancet
Hospital for Tropical Diseases Ho Chi Min City Viet Nam – Oxford University Clinical Research Unit. Between June 11/25/21, (7–8 weeks after 2 dose AZ ), 69 healthcare workers were tested positive for SARS-CoV-2. 62 participated in the clinical study. Hosp Lock Down x 2 weeks. 49 were (pre)symptomatic with one requiring oxygen supplementation. All recovered uneventfully. 23 were sequenced, all Delta variant. (Viral Load x251 Old Variant)
“Breakthrough Delta variant infections are associated with high viral loads, prolonged PCR positivity, and low levels of vaccine-induced neutralizing antibodies, explaining the transmission between the vaccinated people. “ (Chau 2021)
Transmission of COVID in fully masked people…Tertiary care Setting (prior to vaccine era)
33) Jung, Jiwon, et al. “Frequent Occurrence of SARS-CoV-2 Transmission among Non-close Contacts Exposed to COVID-19 Patients.” Journal of Korean medical science 36.33 (2021).
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) transmission among non-close contacts is not infrequent. We evaluated the proportion and circumstances of individuals to whom SARS-CoV-2 was transmitted without close contact with the index patient in a nosocomial outbreak in a tertiary care hospital in Korea.
From March 2020 to March 2021, there were 36 secondary cases from 14 SARS-CoV-2 infected individuals. Of the 36 secondary cases, 26 (72%) had been classified as close contact and the remaining 10 (28%) were classified as non-close contact. Of the 10 non-close contact, 4 had short conversations with both individuals masked, 4 shared a space without any conversation with both masked, and the remaining 2 entered the space after the index had left. At least one quarter of SARS-CoV-2 transmissions occurred among non-close contacts. The definition of close contact for SARS-CoV-2 exposure based on the mode of droplet transmission should be revised to reflect the airborne nature of SARS-CoV-2 transmission.
Rochelle Walensky Director of CDC
34) Watch this video of CDC Director Rochelle Walensky March 2021: Dr WEalenky says those vaccinated are protescted from Covid , do not get Covid and Do not Transmit it. August 2021 FLIP FLOP : Dr Walensky warns about worsening COVID disease in vaccinated individuals after re-exposure to the virus (among those vaccinated earliest):
“Additionally, reports from our international colleagues, including Israel, suggest increased risk of severe disease amongst those vaccinated early.” Endquote Dr. Rochelle Walensky 8/18/21 Press Briefing by White House COVID-19 Response Team and Public Health Officials held on August 18, 2021
Vaccine Waning Efficacy/ Breakthrough Cases
35) Mizrahi, Barak, et al. “Correlation of SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections to time-from-vaccine; Preliminary study.” medRxiv (2021).
We found that the risk for infection was significantly higher for early vaccinees compared to those vaccinated later.
36) De-Leon, Hilla, and Francesco Pederiva. “Using a physical model and aggregate data from Israel to estimate the current (July 2021) efficacy of the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine.” medRxiv (2021).
We found, by using a novel spatial-dynamic model and recent aggregate data from Israel, that this new surge of cases is partiality due to a decline in the shielding of those who were vaccinated about six months ago. Also, we found a decrease in the vaccine’s efficacy against severe morbidity for the early elderly population compared to the rest of the vaccinated population.
37) Chemaitelly, Hiam, et al. “Waning of BNT162b2 vaccine protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection in Qatar.” MedRxiv (2021).
38) Andrews, Nick, et al. “Vaccine effectiveness and duration of protection of Comirnaty, Vaxzevria and Spikevax against mild and severe COVID-19 in the UK.” medRxiv (2021).
39) Levine-Tiefenbrun, Matan, et al. “Viral loads of Delta-variant SARS-CoV2 breakthrough infections following vaccination and booster with the BNT162b2 vaccine.” medRxiv (2021).
The BNT162b2 vaccine showed high real-life effectiveness both at preventing disease and in reducing viral loads of breakthrough infections, but coincidental with the rise of the Delta-variant SARS-CoV2, these protective effects have been decreasing, prompting a third, booster, vaccine inoculation. Here, analyzing viral loads of over 11,000 infections during the current wave in Israel, we find that even though this wave is dominated by the Delta-variant, breakthrough infections in recently vaccinated patients, still within 2 months post their second vaccine inoculation, do have lower viral loads compared to unvaccinated patients, with the extent of viral load reduction similar to pre-Delta breakthrough observations. Yet, this infectiousness protection starts diminishing for patients two months post vaccination and ultimately vanishes for patients 6 months or longer post vaccination. Encouragingly, we find that this diminishing vaccine effectiveness on breakthrough infection viral loads is restored following the booster vaccine. These results suggest that the vaccine is initially effective in reducing infectiousness of breakthrough infections even with the Delta variant, and that while this protectiveness effect declines with time it can be restored, at least temporarily, with a booster vaccine.
Asymptomatic Spread ?
40) Cao, Shiyi, et al. “Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly ten million residents of Wuhan, China.” Nature communications 11.1 (2020): 1-7.
41) Madewell, Zachary J., et al. “Household transmission of SARS-CoV-2: a systematic review and meta-analysis.” JAMA network open 3.12 (2020): e2031756-e2031756.
42) Madewell, Zachary J., et al. “Factors Associated With Household Transmission of SARS-CoV-2: An Updated Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.” JAMA Network Open 4.8 (2021): e2122240-e2122240.
43) Cheng, Hao-Yuan, et al. “Contact tracing assessment of COVID-19 transmission dynamics in Taiwan and risk at different exposure periods before and after symptom onset.” JAMA internal medicine 180.9 (2020): 1156-1163.
44) Zhang, Weiwei, et al. “Secondary transmission of coronavirus disease from presymptomatic persons, China.” Emerging infectious diseases 26.8 (2020): 1924.
45) Has the Evidence of Asymptomatic Spread of COVID-19 been Significantly Overstated?19 December 2020 / Updated 7 March 2021by Dr Clare Craig FRCPath and Jonathan Engler MBChB LLB
46) Gao, Ming, et al. “A study on infectivity of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers.” Respiratory medicine 169 (2020): 106026.
47) Is there asymptomatic spread of COVID-19? Posted on August 7, 2021 by State of the Nation
============= ================= =============
48) Texas Governor Abbot April 2021 Natural Immunity, recognized in TEXAS by executive order. News Interview: The governor said his reason behind not issuing another mask mandate is due to people having “immunity to COVID through the vaccination or through their own exposure and recovery from it.(Natural Immunity)” 7/20/21 interview on KPRC 2 News at 5 Click2Houston.com
49) Florida Governor Ron De Santis: Natural Immunity Recognized DeSantis says natural immunity is equal to vaccines. Experts say it’s not so simple By Bianca Padró Ocasio and Daniel Chang Updated September 24, 2021
50) 80 Fully Vaccinated In Utah Die Of COVID-19; 13,836 Breakthrough Cases Reported
By Danielle Ong 09/16/21 AT 10:15 PM
51) Fox guest says “natural immunity,” not vaccination, is “the only way we will get out of this whole COVID pandemic”
Dr. Harvey Risch: “The vaccinated people create the variants”
Written by Media Matters Staff Published 09/09/21
52) CDC study estimates over 80% of Americans are protected from COVID-19
Betsy Ladyzhets For Dailymail.Com 02/09/2021
53) Estimated US Infection- and Vaccine-Induced SARS-CoV-2 Seroprevalence Based on Blood Donations, July 2020-May 2021 Jefferson M. Jones, MD,JAMA. Published online September 2, 2021.
======================== ================= ====
54) NBA Natural Immunity PRO BASKETBALL TALK NBC SPORTS
Magic forward Jonathan Isaac: By Dan Feldman
“I’ve had COVID in the past, and so our understanding of antibodies, of natural immunity has changed a great deal from the onset of the pandemic and is still evolving. I understand that the vaccine would help if you catch COVID, you’ll be able to have less symptoms from contracting it. But with me having COVID in the past and having antibodies, with my current age group and physical-fitness level, it’s not necessarily a fear of mine. Taking the vaccine, like I said, it would decrease my chances of having a severe reaction, but it does open me up to the – albeit rare chance – but the possibility of having an adverse reaction to the vaccine itself. I don’t believe that being unvaccinated means infected or being vaccinated means uninfected. You can still catch COVID with or with not having the vaccine.”end quote
Vaccine Waning Immunity to Infection
55) Tartof, Sara Y., et al. “Six-Month Effectiveness of BNT162B2 mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine in a Large US Integrated Health System: A Retrospective Cohort Study.” (2021).October 04, 2021 The Lancet
In this retrospective cohort study, we analysed electronic health records of individuals (≥12 years) who were members of the health-care organisation Kaiser Permanente Southern California (CA, USA), to assess BNT162b2 vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infections and COVID-19-related hospital admissions for up to 6 months. Participants were required to have 1 year or more previous membership of the organisation. Outcomes comprised SARS-CoV-2 PCR-positive tests and COVID-19-related hospital admissions. Effectiveness calculations were based on hazard ratios from adjusted Cox models. This study was registered with ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT04848584.
Between Dec 14, 2020, and Aug 8, 2021, of 4 920 549 individuals assessed for eligibility, we included 3 436 957 (median age 45 years [IQR 29–61]; 1 799 395 [52·4%] female and 1 637 394 [47·6%] male). For fully vaccinated individuals, effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infections was 73% (95% CI 72–74) and against COVID-19-related hospital admissions was 90% (89–92).
Effectiveness against infections declined from 88% (95% CI 86–89) during the first month after full vaccination to 47% (43–51) after 5 months.
Among sequenced infections, vaccine effectiveness against infections of the delta variant was high during the first month after full vaccination (93% [95% CI 85–97]) but declined to 53% [39–65] after 4 months. Effectiveness against other (non-delta) variants the first month after full vaccination was also high at 97% (95% CI 95–99), but waned to 67% (45–80) at 4–5 months.
Vaccine effectiveness against hospital admissions for infections with the delta variant for all ages was high overall (93% [95% CI 84–96]) up to 6 months.
Our results provide support for high effectiveness of BNT162b2 against hospital admissions up until around 6 months after being fully vaccinated, even in the face of widespread dissemination of the delta variant. Reduction in vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infections over time is probably primarily due to waning immunity with time rather than the delta variant escaping vaccine protection.
Senator Ron Johnson Wi
56) Fox News Interview w Sen Ron Johnson Wisconsin 10/1/21
Senator Ron Johnson @SenRonJohnson Vaccine mandates are divisive and will devastate our economy.
57) Technical Briefing 23 Public Health of UK Sept 17, 2021 Public Health of England Technical_Briefing_23_21_09_1y-2
Waning Vaccine Efficacy with Delta Variant Pfizer at 42% Efficacy
58) Puranik, Arjun, et al. “Comparison of two highly-effective mRNA vaccines for COVID-19 during periods of Alpha and Delta variant prevalence.” medRxiv (2021).
We defined cohorts of vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals from Minnesota (n = 25,589 each) matched on age, sex, race, history of prior SARS-CoV-2 PCR testing, and date of full vaccination. Both vaccines were highly effective during this study period against SARS-CoV-2 infection (mRNA-1273: 86%, 95%CI: 81–90.6%; BNT162b2: 76%, 95%CI: 69–81%) and COVID-19 associated hospitalization (mRNA-1273: 91.6%, 95% CI: 81–97%; BNT162b2: 85%, 95% CI: 73–93%).
In July, vaccine effectiveness against hospitalization has remained high (mRNA-1273: 81%, 95% CI: 33–96.3%; BNT162b2: 75%, 95% CI: 24–93.9%), but effectiveness against infection was lower for both vaccines (mRNA-1273: 76%, 95% CI: 58–87%; BNT162b2: 42%, 95% CI: 13–62%), with a more pronounced reduction for BNT162b2.
Notably, the Delta variant prevalence in Minnesota increased from 0.7% in May to over 70% in July whereas the Alpha variant prevalence decreased from 85% to 13% over the same time period. Comparing rates of infection between matched individuals fully vaccinated with mRNA-1273 versus BNT162b2 across Mayo Clinic Health System sites in multiple states (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Arizona, Florida, and Iowa), mRNA-1273 conferred a two-fold risk reduction against breakthrough infection compared to BNT162b2 (IRR = 0.50, 95% CI: 0.39–0.64). In Florida, which is currently experiencing its largest COVID-19 surge to date, the risk of infection in July after full vaccination with mRNA-1273 was about 60% lower than after full vaccination with BNT162b2 (IRR: 0.39, 95% CI: 0.24–0.62)
ADE seen in USA Medicare DATA Humetrix/Salus Delta Variant
59): DoD Data Analysis Reveals Accelerated ADE In Vaccinated
By Michelle Edwards – October 5, 2021 UncoverDC , link to the Humetrix/Salus slide set here: Effectiveness of mRNA COVID19 vaccines against Delta variant 5.6M Medicare Humetrix salus__2021_09_28-21
Alarmingly, the data backs up what experts have predicted for months—that mass vaccination against COVID-19 will result in the mutation and strengthening of SARS-CoV-1, a phenomenon called Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE), thus driving up the rate of infection and spread of the virus…Project Salus data suggests that the majority of COVID-19 infections in study cohorts occur among those fully vaccinated, with outcomes worsening over time. Additionally, based on this analysis, individuals who have contracted and recovered from COVID-19 boast natural immunity, which offers the strongest protection against breakthrough infection. end quote
Israel says Pfizer Covid vaccine is just 39% effective as delta spreads, but still prevents severe illness Jul 23 2021 Berkeley Lovelace Jr. CNBC
61) free pdf FIllmore VA COVID 19 hospitalization metric Per cent Hoospitalized — NOT 99 % unvaxxed….more like 78% unvaaxxed. 23.8% vaxxxied
Fillmore, Nathanael, et al. “The COVID-19 Hospitalization Metric in the Pre-and Post-vaccination Era as a Measure of Pandemic Severity: A Retrospective, Nationwide Cohort Study.” 15,196 hospital admissions unvaccinated, 11,569 78%; vaccinated, 3,627, 23.8% ( not 99%)
No Difference in Viral Load
62) Acharya, Charlotte B., et al. “Acharya Charlotte No Significant Difference in Viral Load Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated, Asymptomatic and Symptomatic Groups Infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta Variant.” medRxiv (2021). See Fig. 1 below:
Abstract: We found no significant difference in cycle threshold values between vaccinated and unvaccinated, asymptomatic and symptomatic groups infected with SARS-CoV-2 Delta. Given the substantial proportion of asymptomatic vaccine breakthrough cases with high viral levels, interventions, including masking and testing, should be considered for all in settings with elevated COVID-19 transmission.
63) Israel Is Preparing for Possible Fourth Covid Vaccine Dose By Alisa Odenheimer Bloomberg News September 12, 2021
“Following the spread of the delta variant over the summer, Israel had the world’s highest per-capita infection rate in the week through Sept. 4, according to figures compiled by Johns Hopkins University.”
64) Nearly 60% of hospitalized COVID-19 patients in Israel fully vaccinated, data shows
Erica Carbajal – Thursday, August 19th, 2021
65) AMISH COVID By FULL MEASURE STAFF Sunday, October 10th 2021
No, we’re not getting vaccines. Of course not. We all got the Covid, so why would you get a vaccine? By staying open, the Amish here have one tangible 2020 accomplishment few others can claim.
Lapp: We have this joke: when everybody else started walking, we started running. We made more money in the last year than we ever did. It was our best year ever.
Did the Amish really find a magic formula? They say yes. And they don’t care who doubts it.
Lapp: Yeah, all the Amish know we got herd immunity. Of course we got herd immunity! The whole church gets coronavirus. We know we got coronavirus. We think we’re smarter than everybody.
66) Fully Vaccinated Are COVID ‘Super-Spreaders,’ Says Inventor of mRNA Technology.
On the latest episode of “The Hidden Gateway” podcast, Dr. Robert Malone, recognized for his role in inventing mRNA vaccine technology, said, “The idea that if you have a workplace where everybody’s vaccinated, you’re not going to have virus spread is totally false. A total lie.” By Jeremy Loffredo
No Discernible Relationship Between VACCINE STATUS AND Covid Cases
67) Study Published On NIH Website Finds ‘No Discernable Relationship’ Between Vaccine Status And COVID Cases, Says Infection Rate May Be Higher Among Fully Vaccinated Gabriel Keane October 18, 2021
“In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people.”
68) Subramanian, S. V., and Akhil Kumar. “Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States.” European journal of epidemiology (2021): 1-4.
At the country-level, there appears to be no discernable relationship between percentage of population fully vaccinated and new COVID-19 cases in the last 7 days (Fig. 1). In fact, the trend line suggests a marginally positive association such that countries with higher percentage of population fully vaccinated have higher COVID-19 cases per 1 million people. Notably, Israel with over 60% of their population fully vaccinated had the highest COVID-19 cases per 1 million people in the last 7 days.
Myocarditis after Vaccine
69) CDC Advisory Committee Slide Deck on Myocarditis CDC Myocarditis after V
70) NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan, Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements Caroline Downey Yahoo News Thu, October 21, 2021
71) NIH Admits to Funding Gain-of-Function Research in Wuhan, Says EcoHealth Violated Reporting Requirements by Caroline Downey National Review
A top NIH official admitted in a Wednesday letter that U.S. taxpayers funded gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses in Wuhan and revealed that EcoHealth Alliance, the U.S. non-profit that funneled NIH money to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, was not transparent about the work it was doing.
72) CDC Volume 27, Number 10—October 2021 Dispatch: Breakthrough Infections of SARS-CoV-2 Gamma Variant in Fully Vaccinated Gold Miners, French Guiana, 2021 Vignier N, Bérot V, Bonnave N, Peugny S, Ballet M, Jacoud E, et al. Breakthrough Infections of SARS-CoV-2 Gamma Variant in Fully Vaccinated Gold Miners, French Guiana, 2021. Emerg Infect Dis. 2021;27(10):2673-2676. https://doi.org/10.3201/eid2710.211427
We describe a COVID-19 Gamma variant cluster with a high attack rate even in fully vaccinated persons. Masking and social distancing, even among those fully vaccinated, may be necessary among persons with frequent exposure in Gamma variant–endemic zones.
73) Singanayagam, A., et al. “Community Transmission and Viral Load Kinetics of SARS-CoV-2 Delta (B. 1.617. 2) Variant in Vaccinated and Unvaccinated Individuals.” (2021).
Findings: The household secondary attack rate for fully-vaccinated contacts exposed to Delta was 19.7% (95%CI:11.6-31.3%), compared with 35.7% (95%CI:16.4-61.2%) in the unvaccinated. One third of infections in Delta-exposed contacts arose from fully-vaccinated index cases and one half of infected contacts were also fully-vaccinated. Seven transmission events between fully vaccinated index-contact pairs occurred. Genomic analysis confirmed transmission pathways between fully-vaccinated individuals within three households. Peak VL was similar in vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals with Delta variant infection but vaccinated Delta cases saw significantly faster VL decline than unvaccinated Alpha or Delta cases. Within infected individuals, faster VL growth was correlated with higher peak VL and
Interpretation: Although vaccination reduces the risk of Delta infection and causes some changes to viral kinetics, fully-vaccinated individuals with breakthrough infections have peak URT VL similar to unvaccinated cases and can efficiently transmit infection in household settings, including to fully vaccinated contacts.
74) 96 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted By Paul Elias Alexander October 17, 2021 Brownstone
75) 22 Studies and Reports that Raise Profound Doubts about Vaccine Efficacy for the General Population By Paul Elias Alexander October 28, 2021 Brownstone Institute
76) How Fauci Fooled America | Opinion by Martin Kulldorff and Jay Bhattacharya On 11/1/21 Newsweek
Rand Paul discusses Natural Immunity with HHS Secretary Becerra
77) Dr Anthony Fauci on SOTU CNN August 29, 2021, “What about Ivermectin?”… “Do not take it….There is no evidence….There is no clinician evidence that indicates this works” marker 8.31 minutes .
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road, Suite 190
Davie, Fl 33314
Heart Book by Jeffrey Dach
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Pure Encapsulations Supplements
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Nature’s Sunshine Supplements
Web Site and Discussion Board Links:
The reader is advised to discuss the comments on these pages with his/her personal physicians and to only act upon the advice of his/her personal physician. Also note that concerning an answer which appears as an electronically posted question, I am NOT creating a physician — patient relationship. Although identities will remain confidential as much as possible, as I can not control the media, I can not take responsibility for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jeffrey Dach MD All Rights Reserved. This article may be reproduced on the internet without permission, provided there is a link to this page and proper credit is given. See Repost Guidelines.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Serving Areas of: Hollywood, Aventura, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Davie, Coral Springs, Cooper City, Sunshine Ranches, Hallandale, Surfside, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Normandy Isles, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Golden Beach ,Kendall,sunrise, coral springs, parkland,pompano, boca raton, palm beach, weston, dania beach, tamarac, oakland park, boynton beach, delray,lake worth,wellington,plantation