by Jeffrey Dach MD
The Covid Vaccines Have Failed
David Archibald sums it up with his article: The Covid Vaccines Have Failed. Mr. Archibald restates the obvious. Rather than compulsory universal vaccination with a failed vaccine product, the correct path forward is to follow India(Utter Pradesh), Japan, Indonesia and Mexico. These countries mass distribute Ivermectin, Vitamin D3, C, Zinc and Quercetin to the population, and have achieved remarkable success with this simple therapeutic kit. Why hasn’t the rest of Western countries followed these examples? The answer is because they have a different agenda, namely to implement “vaccine passports” leading to tyranny and totalitarian control.(60-62)
Above header image: Transmission Election Microscopy of Coronavirus 1981 courtesy of CDC and wikimedia commons.
Study from Marseille France Shows Concern for ADE
A study by Dr. Yahi from Marseille, France increases concern for ADE (antibody dependent enhancement) with the Delta variant compared to the original Wuhan strain. As most of us know, the original Wuhan strain is now extinct, having mutated into the Delta variant. For this new Delta variant, the balance has shifted to the Enhancing Antibodies (ADE), the bad ones enhancing entry of virus into cells and causing worsening disease. This is a bad thing.(1)
Avoid ADE with a New Generation of Vaccines
For this reason the authors recommend switching gears. They actually recommend discontinuing the current generation of vaccines, and replacing them with a newer generation of vaccines which do not contain the “epitopes” which cause ADE antibody dependent enhancement. Unfortunately this new generation of vaccines has not yet been developed, and given the inability to make safe corona-virus vaccines over the past 20 years, there may never be a safe “next generation” of Covid vaccines.
Halt the Vaccine Program
In plain English, the Dr. Yahi say this means we need to stop the vaccine program because antibody dependent enhancement is making things worse.
Silent on the Next Obvious Conclusion: Pivot to Therapeutics
However, the authors are silent on the next obvious conclusion: Our public health policy needs to pivot to a successful therapeutic program used by many other countries around the globe, namely the use of highly effective repurpose drugs and supplements. This combination includes Vitamin D3, Zinc, Quercetin, Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Budesenide, Fluvoxamine, Aspirin, Melatonin, Mono-Clonal Antibodies, Anticoagulants, Anti-inflammatories, etc.(35-54)
Such an early Treatment Program has been developed and used by the Front Line Critical Care Consortium (FLCCC) called the iMASK Protocol, Critical Care Alliance.
A similar early treatment program has been published in peer reviewed medical literature by Dr. Peter McCoullough, listed here in these two articles:
- McCullough, Peter A., et al. “Multifaceted-highly-targeted-sequential-multidrug-treatment-of-early-ambulatory-high-risk-SARS-CoV-2-Infection (COVID-19).” Reviews in cardiovascular medicine 21.4 (2020): 517.
- McCullough, Peter A., et al. “Pathophysiological basis and rationale for early outpatient treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection.” The American journal of medicine 134.1 (2021): 16-22.
The Vaccine is the Problem, not the Solution – Pouring Gasoline on the Fire
An Op Ed by Daniel Horowitz December 03, 2021 in Blaze (10) reviews the issue of ADE caused by vaccines, quoting the study by Dr Yahi (1) from Marseille France:
The vaccine is the problem, not the solution. Delta should not have been worse than a previous variant and, in fact, should have been less virulent. But it might have gotten worse because of vaccine-mediated viral enhancement caused by suboptimal evolutionary pressure with a leaky, narrow-spectrum vaccine…the reality of the past year has shown that fighting the virus with the current vaccines is akin to pouring gasoline instead of water on a fire. (10) end quote
Zero Mortality by Raising Vitamin D3 to 50 ng/ml
A new study in Nutrients by Dr. Lorenz Borsche found that low vitamin D3 level correlates with increased mortality from Covid-19. The authors’ data shows zero mortality when Vitamin D3 level is raised to 50 ng/ml. Although Vitamin D is available over the counter without a prescription, it is recommended that one works closely with a knowledgeable physician who can monitor vitamin D levels. (33) The authors state:
Regression suggested a theoretical point of zero mortality at approximately 50 ng/mL D3….Despite ongoing vaccinations, we recommend raising serum 25(OH)D levels to above 50 ng/mL to prevent or mitigate new outbreaks due to escape mutations or decreasing antibody activity. (33)
These Vitamin D3 preventive and Early Treatment Protocols are highly effective at preventing hospitalization and death, rendering the virus similar to all the other every-day viruses we come into contact with. Once recovered, we now have robust natural immunity, vastly superior to the failed Covid mRNA vaccines, actually a misnomer, as mRNA “vaccines” are experimental “gene therapies” rather than traditional vaccines. (2-3)
Early treatment programs are especially important for people 6 months after vaccination, when waning vaccine efficacy increases susceptibility to “breakthrough infections” which as Dr Rochelle Walensky at the CDC warned, “may be of increased severity”, suggesting ADE, antibody dependent enhancement.
Waning Vaccine Efficacy
Vaccine efficacy wanes over 6 months as demonstrated in 31 studies compiled by Paul Elias Alexander of the Brownstone Institute.(26) This is the reason why booster shots are requirred every 3-6 months. Some countries are already on the fourth booster, and some authorities are talking about endless boosters. (15-20)(26) See below graph of waning efficacy courtesy of Dr Barbara Cohn.(32) Cohn Barbara Breakthrough SARS CoV2 Veterans, Feb 2021 to Aug 2021 medRxiv..full
Above Image Fig 1 Time dependent vaccine protection against SARS-CoV-2 infection time of vaccination based on PCR testing. Note: By August, Janssen approaches 3% efficacy, Moderna 64% and Pfizer 50% efficacy by August. (Cohn, Barbara 2021) (32)
Infectiousness protection of vaccine “vanishes” at 6 months post vaccination
Dr Levine-Tiefenbrun in Israel studied efficacy of Pfizer vaccine during latest Delta variant wave. They studied viral loads in 11,000 Covid infections and concluded:
analyzing viral loads of over 11,000 infections during the current wave in Israel, we find that even though this wave is dominated by the Delta-variant, breakthrough infections in recently vaccinated patients, still within 2 months post their second vaccine inoculation, do have lower viral loads compared to unvaccinated patients, with the extent of viral load reduction similar to pre-Delta breakthrough observations. Yet, this infectiousness protection starts diminishing for patients two months post vaccination and ultimately vanishes for patients 6 months or longer post vaccination. (55) (emphasis mine).
Marked Rise in Frequency of Severe Breakthrough Cases Over Time
Stephen Wang et al studied Covid breakthrough infections in the Yale New Haven Health system publishing in Lancet Microbe Dec 3, 2021. The authors found marked rise in severe and critical breakthrough Covid cases as vaccine efficacy wanes with time, writing:
evaluation of time to COVID-19 from the date of final vaccine dose showed a marked rise in the frequency of severe breakthrough cases with an increasing number of days since completed vaccination.(56)
Note: breakthrough infections are defined as Covid infections in the vaccinated population.
Mortality 23% Greater than Placebo
We now have a new revelation that Pfizer’s COVID vaccine clinical data submitted to the FDA was not the final data. New documents submitted by Pfizer reveal the total deaths in the vaccine arm was 21, not 15. The Placebo arm was only 17 deaths, a 23.5% higher death rate in the vaccine arm compared to placebo, (4 divided by17). This 23% higher mortality in the vaccine arm of the study is a red flag, normally prompting denial of FDA approval. Instead we have a corrupt government agency approving a medical product which kills people at a rate of 23% greater than placebo.(28) (58)
Red Flag, Increased All Cause Mortality After Vaccine Roll Out
Similar to the 23% higher all cause mortality in the vaccine arm of Pfizer’s clinical trial, national All-Cause Mortality during the 2021 vaccination roll-out is considerably higher than previous years, another red flag we are dealing with a flawed medical product. (11-13)(30)
Natural Immunity is Superior to Vaccination
More studies on natural immunity are accumulating weekly showing those who have recovered from Covid-19 have robust durable immunity far superior to vaccination. The Brownstone Institute has compiled 135 such studies. (27)
A new study from Dr.the in the Netherlands, in preprint, compared vaccine immunity with natural immunity. The authors show the vaccinated have increased risk of “breakthrough” infection with the Delta variant compared to the Alpha (earlier) variant. On the other hand, the unvaccinated, with natural immunity after recovery from Covid infection have superior protection and are NOT at increased risk of infection with Delta compared to the Alpha variant.(31)
The Covid Vaccines Carry an Unprecedented Risk of Harm
James Howard Kunstler sums things up as of 12/7/21 (Pearl Harbor Day) in his latest article: A Brief History of Epic Mass Madness
Two things happened:
1) Federal Judge Terry Douglas in Louisiana issued an injunction against the mandate that applies in all fifty states; and
2) the news finally started leaking out — despite every effort of the US public health officialdom to hide it — that the vaccines carried an unprecedented risk of harm for medicines enlisted so casually into emergency use among so many millions of people, in addition to their negligible efficacy in preventing illness and contagion…we’re likely to see the defeat of the mass formation psychosis in America, at least, as the country is forced to face the truth of what it has done to itself. endquote James Howard Kunstler.
Conclusion: The Covid vaccines have failed, having been rendered obsolete by ability of the virus to mutate into vaccine resistant strains which cause ADE, antibody dependent enhancement which increases severity of disease.
Waning immunity is another indication of vaccine failure. The solution is not booster shots which is “more of the same”. The correct public health measure is to halt the vaccination program and pivot to widely available FDA approved repurposed drug therapies, also known as “Early Treatment”, already successfully used in many other countries around the globe. We can halt the carnage simply by implementing Covid Early Treatment Guide (AAPS).
For information on how to obtain Ivermection: click here.
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road Suite 180
Davie, Florida 33314
European Parliament member (MEP) Nicolaus Fest (AfD) of Germany addresses the Parliament discussing the problems associated with mass vaccination with the current generation of mRNA vaccines:
======================= ================ ======
Articles with Related Interest:
Unity Project Online: Working together to STOP COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates for Healthy Children K-12
1) Yahi, Nouara, Henri Chahinian, and Jacques Fantini. “Infection-enhancing anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies recognize both the original Wuhan/D614G strain and Delta variants. A potential risk for mass vaccination?.” Journal of Infection (2021).
As the NTD is also targeted by neutralizing antibodies, our data suggest that the balance between neutralizing and facilitating antibodies in vaccinated individuals is in favor of neutralization for the original Wuhan/D614G strain. However, in the case of the Delta variant, neutralizing antibodies have a decreased affinity for the spike protein, whereas facilitating antibodies display a strikingly increased affinity. Thus, ADE may be a concern for people receiving vaccines based on the original Wuhan strain spike sequence (either mRNA or viral vectors). Under these circumstances, second generation vaccines with spike protein formulations lacking structurally-conserved ADE-related epitopes should be considered.
2) Severity of SARS-CoV-2 Reinfections as Compared with Primary Infections Laith J. Abu-Raddad, Ph.D. Hiam Chemaitelly, M.Sc.
Weill Cornell Medicine–Qatar, Doha, Qatar Roberto Bertollini, M.D., M.P.H. Ministry of Public Health, Doha, Qatar for the National Study Group for COVID-19 Epidemiology. NEJM Letter to the Editor , November 24, 2021
3) Evidence that Natural Immunity is Better: Odds of of Severe, Critical and Fatal COVID-19 in Reinfection Greater in the Vaccinated than in the Naturally Immune
These data show show that the vaccinated are 10.29 mores likely to suffer from severe or critical COVID-19 or death upon reinfection than those with natural immunity. Popular rationalism James Lyons-Weiler 11/28/21
4) Breakthrough Infection Study Compares Decline in COVID Vaccine Effectiveness: Pfizer vs Moderna vs J&J By Public Health Institute November 30, 2021
A new study in the leading journal Science reviewed COVID-19 breakthrough infections among 780,225 Veterans, finding that vaccine protection declined from 87.9% to 48.1% during the 2021 Delta surge in the U.S. The researchers from PHI, the Veterans Affairs Medical Center and the University of Texas Health Science Center found a dramatic decline in effectiveness for the Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccine, from 86.4% in March to 13%.1 in September. They also found that vaccination of any type was protective against death among infected individuals.
5) Cohn, Barbara A., et al. “SARS-CoV-2 vaccine protection and deaths among US veterans during 2021.” Science (2021): eabm0620.
6) Gazit, Sivan, et al. “Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections ” MedRxiv (2021).
This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. end quote Israeli study by Gazit shows Natural Immunity is Superior to Two dose vaccination for the Delta Variant.
7) Latest UK Data shows Increasing Breakthrough cases, and increasing mortality from COVID among the vaccinated. New UK Data is suggestive for ADE.
The latest Public Health England Technical brief dated September 2021 entitled “SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern and variants under investigation in England” show greater numbers of breakthrough cases among the vaccinated, as well as mortality among vaccinated people with “Delta” variant. Data from February 1, 2021 to September 12, 2021. Technical_Briefing_23_Sept_16_2021 UK
8) DoD Data Analysis Reveals Accelerated ADE In Vaccinated
By Michelle Edwards – October 5, 2021 UncoverDC , link to the Humetrix/Salus slide set here: Effectiveness of mRNA COVID19 vaccines against Delta variant 5.6M Medicare Humetrix salus__2021_09_28-21
Alarmingly, the data backs up what experts have predicted for months—that mass vaccination against COVID-19 will result in the mutation and strengthening of SARS-CoV-1, a phenomenon called Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE), thus driving up the rate of infection and spread of the virus…Project Salus data suggests that the majority of COVID-19 infections in study cohorts occur among those fully vaccinated, with outcomes worsening over time. Additionally, based on this analysis, individuals who have contracted and recovered from COVID-19 boast natural immunity, which offers the strongest protection against breakthrough infection. end quote
9) Pre-print: Drs Ioannidis & Axfors at Stanford
Age Infection Survival Rate
70+ 97.6% (not in care homes or hospitals)
70+ 94.5% (all)
Infection fatality rate of COVID-19 in community-dwelling populations with emphasis on the elderly: An overview Cathrine Axfors, John P.A. Ioannidis (2021)
Conclusions The IFR of COVID-19 in community-dwelling elderly people is lower than previously reported. Very low IFRs were confirmed in the youngest populations.
10) Blaze Media / Op-ed Horowitz: The problematic variant is the CURRENT Pfizer-Delta variant, not Omicron
Daniel Horowitz December 03, 2021
Why would public health officials focus on a random new variant (Omicron) that would probably portend good news if it predominated Delta, when the current iteration is what is killing so many people?
something peculiar seemed to happen right around the six-month marker of mass vaccination, when it began to leak. On some level, Delta appeared to get worse. In the U.S. we have had more deaths this year than before the vaccine, and continental Europe appears to be following in that trajectory. Even some Asian countries that barely tasted death from COVID in the previous variant experienced some degree of catastrophe this go-around. What gives?
New research from INSERM — the prestigious national research center of France — as well as Aix Marseille University might shed light on the mystery of Delta, demonstrating why Delta is a much bigger problem than Omicron and why the vaccines are the problem, not the solution.
Using molecular modeling, researchers found that there is increased risk for antibody dependent disease enhancement (ADE) from vaccine-generated antibodies with the Delta variant more than with the original one.
As it relates to the original Wuhan strain, they found no problem of ADE, but for Delta there was a serious concern.
Remember, on page 52 of the FDA’s “Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for an Unapproved Product Review Memorandum,” it states that there appears to be no concern of ADE in the short run (during the original strain), but “risk of vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains unknown and needs to be evaluated further in ongoing clinical trials and in observational studies that could be conducted following authorization and/or licensure.”
The vaccine is the problem, not the solution. Delta should not have been worse than a previous variant and, in fact, should have been less virulent. But it might have gotten worse because of vaccine-mediated viral enhancement caused by suboptimal evolutionary pressure with a leaky, narrow-spectrum vaccine.
the reality of the past year has shown that fighting the virus with the current vaccines is akin to pouring gasoline instead of water on a fire.
11) Blaze Media / Op-ed Horowitz: It’s now clear that the leaky shots have made the virus worse than ever Op-ed Daniel Horowitz November 29, 2021
Just look at the excess death data in the U.S. There were 193K excess deaths for the past 13 weeks, which is 112% higher than last year!
For weeks 33-45, there were 68.4K more COVID deaths this year than last year and roughly 33.5K non-COVID excess deaths in 2021 over the same period last year. This likely means that not only is the vaccine making the virus worse, but it’s also killing people with sundry ailments created by the spike protein. If one were purposely trying to kill civilization, one could not have done a better job than creating a shot that is leakier than the flu shot but exponentially more dangerous.
14) Horowitz: COVID injections continue to fail nursing homes as alternatives continue to be ignored Op-ed Daniel Horowitz November 18, 2021
NBC Connecticut reports that 89 people were infected and eight killed by the virus at the Geer Village Senior Community in Canaan, Connecticut. According to an official from the nursing home, of the 89 total infections among the residents and staff, 87 people were fully vaccinated, which likely means that 100% of the residents were vaccinated. Of the 70 residents in the building, 67 of them were infected….
In this nursing home, 10% of those infected died, and that rate was likely higher among the residents, which is roughly the fatality rate pre-vaccine…what we know for sure is that the injections will not protect the elderly and immunocompromised….an Israeli study showed that boosters waned to just 50% efficacy after just three months.
15) Effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccination against risk of symptomatic infection, hospitalization, and death up to 9 months: a Swedish total-population cohort study Peter Nordström, MD, PhD, Marcel Ballin, MSc., Anna Nordström, MD Effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccination Peter Nordström,
Findings: Vaccine effectiveness of BNT162b2 against infection waned progressively from 92% (95% CI, 92-93, P<0·001) at day 15-30 to 47% (95% CI, 39-55, P<0·001) at day 121- 180, and from day 211 and onwards no effectiveness could be detected (23%; 95% CI, -2-41, P=0·07). The effectiveness waned slightly slower for mRNA-1273, being estimated to 59% (95% CI, 18-79) from day 181 and onwards. In contrast, effectiveness of ChAdOx1 nCoV-19 was generally lower and waned faster, with no effectiveness detected from day 121 and onwards (-19%, 95% CI, -97-28), whereas effectiveness from heterologous ChAdOx1 nCoV- 19 / mRNA was maintained from 121 days and onwards (66%; 95% CI, 41-80). Overall, vaccine effectiveness was lower and waned faster among men and older individuals. For the outcome severe Covid-19, effectiveness waned from 89% (95% CI, 82-93, P<0·001) at day 15-30 to 42% (95% CI, -35-75, P=0·21) from day 181 and onwards, with sensitivity analyses showing notable waning among men, older frail individuals, and individuals with comorbidities.
Interpretation: Vaccine effectiveness against symptomatic Covid-19 infection wanes progressively over time across all subgroups, but at different rate according to type of vaccine, and faster for men and older frail individuals. The effectiveness against severe illness seems to remain high through 9 months, although not for men, older frail individuals, and This preprint research paper has not been peer reviewed. Electronic copy available at: https://ssrn.com/abstract=3949410
16) Goldberg, Yair, et al. “Waning immunity after the BNT162b2 vaccine in Israel.” New England Journal of Medicine (2021). Oct 27 2021
Conclusions. Six months after receipt of the second dose of the BNT162b2 vaccine, humoral response was substantially decreased, especially among men, among persons 65 years of age or older, and among persons with immunosuppression.
17) Tartof, Sara Y., et al. “Effectiveness of mRNA BNT162b2 COVID-19 vaccine up to 6 months in a large integrated health system in the USA: a retrospective cohort study.” The Lancet 398.10309 (2021): 1407-1416. (Kaiser Permanente System funded by Pfizer)
Between Dec 14, 2020, and Aug 8, 2021, of 4,920,549 individuals assessed for eligibility, we included 3 436 957 (median age 45 years [IQR 29–61]; 1 799 395 [52·4%] female and 1 637 394 [47·6%] male). For fully vaccinated individuals, effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infections was 73% (95% CI 72–74) and against COVID-19-related hospital admissions was 90% (89–92).
Effectiveness against infections declined from 88% (95% CI 86–89) during the first month after full vaccination to 47% (43–51) after 5 months.
Among sequenced infections, vaccine effectiveness against infections of the delta variant was high during the first month after full vaccination (93% [95% CI 85–97]) but declined to 53% [39–65] after 4 months.
Effectiveness against other (non-delta) variants the first month after full vaccination was also high at 97% (95% CI 95–99), but waned to 67% (45–80) at 4–5 months.
Vaccine effectiveness against hospital admissions for infections with the delta variant for all ages was high overall (93% [95% CI 84–96]) up to 6 months.
18) Blaze Media / Op-ed Horowitz: The data is in, and we are now worse off than before the experimental shots Op-ed Daniel Horowitz October 12, 2021
19) Lancet Letter Volume 11, 100272, December 01, 2021
The epidemiological relevance of the COVID-19-vaccinated population is increasing
Günter Kampf Open Access November 19, 2021
In Israel a nosocomial outbreak was reported involving 16 healthcare workers, 23 exposed patients and two family members. The source was a fully vaccinated COVID-19 patient. The vaccination rate was 96.2% among all exposed individuals (151 healthcare workers and 97 patients). Fourteen fully vaccinated patients became severely ill or died, the two unvaccinated patients developed mild disease
The US Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) identifies four of the top five counties with the highest percentage of fully vaccinated population (99.9–84.3%) as “high” transmission counties []. Many decision makers assume that the vaccinated can be excluded as a source of transmission. It appears to be grossly negligent to ignore the vaccinated population as a possible and relevant source of transmission when deciding about public health control measures.
20) 89% of Covid-19 Deaths Among the Fully Vaccinated – Latest Data
November 25, 2021 TLB Staff. Here’s a side-by-side presentation of the relevant graphs from the UKHSA Data (see link above) and today’s Public Health Scotland data (below). The graphs look similar in terms of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated:
Scottish Data released November 24:
74% of the Covid hospitalizations in the past month are in the vaccinated (Table 19: 1,564 vaccinated + 559 unvaccinated = 2,123 total hospitalizations. 1,564 / 2,123 = 73.7%)
89% of the Covid deaths in the past month are in the vaccinated (Table 20: 447 vaccinated + 54 unvaccinated. 447/501 = 89.4%)
21)Long-term persistence of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein: evidence and implications 11/28/21
Analysis . This paper discusses the recent study by Bansal et al. on the detection of spike protein in persons vaccinated with the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. The most significant finding is that spike protein is found on exosomes, that is, cell-derived vesicles, for at least four months after the second injection. This surprisingly long persistence raises the prospect of sustained inflammation within and damage to organs which express the spike protein.
22) 27/11/2021 The COVID vaccines were designed to fail (Nov. 25th 2021)
In this 10-minute video, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi discusses the fundamental reason for the current wave of “breakthrough infections:” the failure of the COVID vaccines had to be expected, because fundamental principles of immunology were ignored in their design.
23) Pathogenic Priming in Belgium – 100% ICU Admissions are Vaccinated
Belgian Doctor Gives Most Recent Statistics. James Lyons-Weiler Nov 8 2021…When I published my study on pathogenic priming in April, 2020, it was meant as a warning. The evidence was in from past COVID vaccine development attempts: vaccination against coronaviruses had led to DISEASE ENHANCEMENT.
25) Read, Andrew F., et al. “Imperfect vaccination can enhance the transmission of highly virulent pathogens.” PLoS biology 13.7 (2015): e1002198.
Could some vaccines drive the evolution of more virulent pathogens? Conventional wisdom is that natural selection will remove highly lethal pathogens if host death greatly reduces transmission. Vaccines that keep hosts alive but still allow transmission could thus allow very virulent strains to circulate in a population. Here we show experimentally that immunization of chickens against Marek’s disease virus enhances the fitness of more virulent strains, making it possible for hyperpathogenic strains to transmit. Immunity elicited by direct vaccination or by maternal vaccination prolongs host survival but does not prevent infection, viral replication or transmission, thus extending the infectious periods of strains otherwise too lethal to persist. Our data show that anti-disease vaccines that do not prevent transmission can create conditions that promote the emergence of pathogen strains that cause more severe disease in unvaccinated hosts.
26) 31 Studies on Vaccine Efficacy that Raise Doubts on Vaccine Mandates By Paul Elias Alexander October 28, 2021 Brownstone Inst.
27) 135 Research Studies Affirm Naturally Acquired Immunity to Covid-19: Documented, Linked, and Quoted By Paul Elias Alexander October 17, 2021 Public Health 55 minute read
28) FDA quietly discloses that 21, not 15, people died during Pfizer’s jab trials The new data shows that those who received Pfizer’s treatment during the clinical trial died in greater numbers than those who received a placebo.
On November 8, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) released a 30-page statement entitled “Summary Basis for Regulatory Action” to explain the rationale behind approving the Pfizer COVID-19 so-called vaccine. The report stated that 21 people in the vaccine recipient group died between November 2020 and March 2021, but the pharmaceutical company told the public in July that only 15 people had died during that period.
“Pfizer said publicly in July it had found 15 deaths among vaccine recipients by mid-March. But it told the FDA there were 21 – at the same data cutoff end date, March 13,” wrote Alex Berenson, a former New York Times reporter and bestselling author, in his analysis of the latest information.
Latest report from UK
29) From the Gateway Pundit Jim Hoft 11/27/21: Their latest report (UK Health Security Agency COVID-19 vaccine surveillance report Week 47), published Thursday November 25th covers data on infections, hospitalisations and deaths from Week 43 to Week 46 of 2021 (October 25th – November 21st). Effectiveness of Covid-19 vaccination Peter Nordström, UK Health Security Agency COVID19 vaccine surveillance report Week 47
19% Deaths unvaccinated
81% Deaths vaccinated
The report reveals that there were 833,332 recorded Covid-19 cases, 9,094 Covid-19 hospitalisations and 3,700 Covid-19 deaths from October 25th to November 21st. Of these the unvaccinated accounted for 39% of all cases, 34% of all hospitalisations, and 19% of all deaths. Whilst the vaccinated accounted for 61% of all cases, 66% of all hospitalisations, and 81% of all deaths.
30) United States of Mortality All Cause Mortality Spikes Dramatically Year-Over-Year by Survival Dispatch Staff November 29, 2021
31) Andeweg, Stijn P., et al. “Increased risk of infection with SARS-CoV-2 Beta, Gamma, and Delta variant compared to Alpha variant in vaccinated individuals.” medRxiv (2021).
The extent to which severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) variants of concern (VOC) break through infection- or vaccine-induced immunity is not well understood. Here, we analyze 28,578 sequenced SARS-CoV-2 samples from individuals with known immune status obtained through national community testing in the Netherlands from March to August 2021. We find evidence for an increased risk of infection by the Beta (B.1.351), Gamma (P.1), or Delta (B.1.617.2) variants compared to the Alpha (B.1.1.7) variant after vaccination. No clear differences were found between vaccines. However, the effect was larger in the first 14-59 days after complete vaccination compared to 60 days and longer. In contrast to vaccine-induced immunity, no increased risk for reinfection with Beta, Gamma or Delta variants relative to Alpha variant was found in individuals with infection-induced immunity.
32) Cohn, Barbara A., et al. “Breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 infections in 620,000 US Veterans, February 1, 2021 to August 13, 2021.” medRxiv (2021). Cohn Barbara Breakthrough SARS CoV2 Veterans, Feb 2021 to Aug 2021 medRxiv..full
33) Borsche, Lorenz, Bernd Glauner, and Julian von Mendel. “COVID-19 mortality risk correlates inversely with vitamin D3 status, and a mortality rate close to zero could theoretically be achieved at 50 ng/ml 25 (OH) D3: Results of a systematic review and meta-analysis.” Nutrients 13.10 (2021): 3596.
Regression suggested a theoretical point of zero mortality at approximately 50 ng/mL D3….Despite ongoing vaccinations, we recommend raising serum 25(OH)D levels to above 50 ng/mL to prevent or mitigate new outbreaks due to escape mutations or decreasing antibody activity.
34) Gundry, Steven R. “Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning.” Circulation 144.Suppl_1 (2021): A10712-A10712.
35) Ivermectin reduces the risk of death from COVID-19 -a rapid review and meta-analysis in support of the recommendation of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. (Latest version v1.2 – 6 Jan 2021) January 2021 Project: Ivermectin to prevent and treat COVID-19 Authors: Theresa A Lawrie
36) Dixit, Alok, Ramakant Yadav, and Amit Vikram Singh. “Ivermectin: potential role as repurposed drug for COVID-19.” The Malaysian journal of medical sciences: MJMS 27.4 (2020): 154.
37) Chamie-Quintero, Juan, Jennifer A. Hibberd, and David Scheim. “Ivermectin for COVID-19 in Peru: 14-fold reduction in nationwide excess deaths, p=. 002 for effect by state, then 13-fold increase after ivermectin use restricted.” (2021).
38) Vora, Agam, et al. “White paper on Ivermectin as a potential therapy for COVID-19.” indian journal of tuberculosis 67.3 (2020): 448-451.
39) Scheim, David, Jennifer A. Hibberd, and Juan Chamie-Quintero. “Protocol violations in López-Medina et al.: switched ivermectin (IVM) and placebo doses, failure of blinding, indicators of over-the-counter IVM use by controls, and blatant conflicts of interest.” (2021).
40) Kory, Pierre, et al. “Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19.” (2020).
41) Why aren’t we using Ivermectin? With Dr Tess Lawrie
Why Are We Not Using Ivermectin For Covid? Dr Tess Lawrie MBBCh, DFSRH, PhD The Evidence-based Medicine Consultancy Ltd and EbMCsquared, Bath, UK. Truth Over Fear Summit, 7 May 2021
42) Ivermectin Evidence with Dr Tess Lawrie
Published on 12 Mar 2021 / In News and Politics
43) Ivermectin meta-analysis – the findings – Dr Tess Lawrie
Premiered Jan 26, 2021
44) Ivermectin reduces the risk of death from COVID-19 -a rapid review and meta-analysis in support of the recommendation of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. (Latest version v1.2 – 6 Jan 2021)
45) Chamie-Quintero, Juan J., Jennifer Hibberd, and David Scheim. “Sharp reductions in COVID-19 case fatalities and excess deaths in Peru in close time conjunction, state-by-state, with ivermectin treatments.” State-By-State, with Ivermectin Treatments (January 12, 2021) (2021).
46) Arévalo, A. P., et al. “Ivermectin reduces in vivo coronavirus infection in a mouse experimental model.” Scientific Reports 11.1 (2021): 1-12.
In conclusion, ivermectin diminished the MHV viral load and disease in the mice, being a useful model for further understanding this therapy against coronavirus diseases.
47) Hill, Andrew, et al. “Meta-analysis of randomized trials of ivermectin to treat SARS-CoV-2 infection.” (2021).
48) Scheim, David. “Ivermectin sales in Valle del Cauca, Colombia, patterns of AEs, and other background re López-Medina et al. 2021.” (2021).
49) Lima-Morales, René, et al. “Effectiveness of a multidrug therapy consisting of Ivermectin, Azithromycin, Montelukast, and Acetylsalicylic acid to prevent hospitalization and death among ambulatory COVID-19 cases in Tlaxcala, Mexico.” International Journal of Infectious Diseases 105 (2021): 598-605.
50) Martha, Januar Wibawa, et al. “Active Prescription of Low-dose Aspirin During or Prior to Hospitalization and Mortality in COVID-19—A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis of Adjusted Effect Estimates.” International Journal of Infectious Diseases (2021).
51) Database of all ivermectin COVID-19 studies. 121 studies, 77 peer reviewed, 64 with results comparing treatment and control groups.
52) Santin, A. D., et al. “Ivermectin: a multifaceted drug of Nobel prize-honoured distinction with indicated efficacy against a new global scourge, COVID-19.” New Microbes and New Infections 43 (2021).
53) Bryant, Andrew, et al. “Ivermectin for prevention and treatment of COVID-19 infection: a systematic review, meta-analysis and trial sequential analysis to inform clinical guidelines.” (2021).
54) Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 65 studies
Covid Analysis, Nov 12, 2021, Version 145 [BBC, GMK response]
55) Levine-Tiefenbrun, M., Yelin, I., Alapi, H. et al. Viral loads of Delta-variant SARS-CoV-2 breakthrough infections after vaccination and booster with BNT162b2. Nature Medicine (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41591-021-01575-4
Abstract The BNT162b2 vaccine showed high real-life effectiveness both at preventing disease and in reducing viral loads of breakthrough infections, but coincidental with the rise of the Delta-variant SARS-CoV2, these protective effects have been decreasing, prompting a third, booster, vaccine inoculation. Here, analyzing viral loads of over 11,000 infections during the current wave in Israel, we find that even though this wave is dominated by the Delta-variant, breakthrough infections in recently vaccinated patients, still within 2 months post their second vaccine inoculation, do have lower viral loads compared to unvaccinated patients, with the extent of viral load reduction similar to pre-Delta breakthrough observations.
Yet, this infectiousness protection starts diminishing for patients two months post vaccination and ultimately vanishes for patients 6 months or longer post vaccination.
Encouragingly, we find that this diminishing vaccine effectiveness on breakthrough infection viral loads is restored following the booster vaccine. These results suggest that the vaccine is initially effective in reducing infectiousness of breakthrough infections even with the Delta variant, and that while this protectiveness effect declines with time it can be restored, at least temporarily, with a booster vaccine.
56) Severe breakthrough COVID-19 cases in the SARS-CoV-2 delta (B.1.617.2) variant era Stephen Y Wang et all , Lancet , Microbe, December 03, 2021
Overall, a much larger proportion of patients hospitalized with a positive SARS-CoV-2 test had severe or critical breakthrough COVID-19 during this period (82 [22%] of 371 patients) than was reported in the same health-care system between March 23 to July 1, 2021 (14 [1%] of 969 patients), when the delta variant accounted for less than 20% of COVID-19 cases in the region.5,6 Additionally, evaluation of time to COVID-19 from the date of final vaccine dose showed a marked rise in the frequency of severe breakthrough cases with an increasing number of days since completed vaccination
57) An observational study of breakthrough SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant infections among vaccinated healthcare workers in Vietnam Nguyen Van Vinh Chau EClinicalMedicine. 2021 Nov;41:101143. Epub 2021 Sep 30.
Interpretation: Breakthrough Delta variant infections following Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccination may cause asymptomatic or mild disease, but are associated with high viral loads, prolonged PCR positivity and low levels of vaccine-induced neutralizing antibodies. Epidemiological and sequence data suggested ongoing transmission had occurred between fully vaccinated individuals.
58) FDA report finds all-cause mortality higher among vaccinated
FDA report shows Pfizer’s clinical trials found 24% higher all-cause mortality rate among the vaccinated compared to placebo group.
59) Subramanian, S. V., and Akhil Kumar. “Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States.” European Journal of Epidemiology (2021): 1-4.
The sole reliance on vaccination as a primary strategy to mitigate COVID-19 and its adverse consequences needs to be re-examined, especially considering the Delta (B.1.617.2) variant and the likelihood of future variants. Other pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions may need to be put in place alongside increasing vaccination rates. Such course correction, especially with regards to the policy narrative, becomes paramount with emerging scientific evidence on real world effectiveness of the vaccines.
For instance, in a report released from the Ministry of Health in Israel, the effectiveness of 2 doses of the BNT162b2 (Pfizer-BioNTech) vaccine against preventing COVID-19 infection was reported to be 39% , substantially lower than the trial efficacy of 96% . It is also emerging that immunity derived from the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine may not be as strong as immunity acquired through recovery from the COVID-19 virus . A substantial decline in immunity from mRNA vaccines 6-months post immunization has also been reported . Even though vaccinations offers protection to individuals against severe hospitalization and death, the CDC reported an increase from 0.01 to 9% and 0 to 15.1% (between January to May 2021) in the rates of hospitalizations and deaths, respectively, amongst the fully vaccinated .
60) The Covid Vaccines Have Failed by David Archibald 11 December 2021
61) Another reason not to jab the children: Omicron
The data are overwhelmingly clear: it is time to stop vaccinating healthy young people Robert W Malone MD, MS, Dec 12, 2021
62) Inside the Vatican News “I’ve become convinced that we do have a situation that is essentially the growth and expansion of global tyranny that is harmonized, that is managed, that is aligned across nation states, and it appears to be aligned with the economic interests of a small cluster of investment funds that represents the bulk of global western capital.” —American scientist and researcher Dr. Robert Malone, 61, in a November 27 interview (full text published below)
63) GET RAPID VIRUS RECOVERY: NO NEED TO LIVE IN FEAR EBOOK FOR FREE, Download Thomas E. Levy MD LD book for free!
In a May 10, 2021, Orthomolecular Medicine press release,33 Dr. Thomas E. Levy — board-certified in internal medicine and cardiology — discussed the use of this treatment for COVID-19 specifically. Levy has in fact written an entire book on hydrogen peroxide nebulization called “Rapid Virus Recovery,” which you can download for free from MedFox Publishing.
64) Orthomolecular Medicine News Service, May 10, 2021
Hydrogen Peroxide Nebulization and COVID Resolution
Impressive Anecdotal Results . Commentary by Thomas E. Levy, MD, JD
65) Kerr, Lucy Flávio, Cadegiani Baldi, Fernando Ivermectin prophylaxis used for COVID-19 reduces COVID-19 infection and mortality rates: A 220,517-subject, populational-level retrospective citywide. preprint
66) Horowitz: Now we know why the establishment has always opposed early treatment. Op-ed Daniel Horowitz December 13, 2021 Blaze News
67) Outpatient Treatments for COVID-19 Reviewed
By Joseph Mercola Mercola.com December 15, 2021
68) Dr. Peter McCullough on The Joe Rogan Show – Links to Resources (Urgent Share) Links to resources mentioned. We must change allopathy from the outside in. Share w/nurses and doctors. Share everywhere. James Lyons-Weiler Dec 15, 2021
69) The full interview between Joe Rogan and Dr. Peter McCullough Dec 15, 2021
Click Here for Link
to Joe Rogan Peter McCullough
Interview Pod-CAST on Spotify
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road, Suite 190
Davie, Fl 33314
Heart Book by Jeffrey Dach
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Pure Encapsulations Supplements
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Nature’s Sunshine Supplements
Web Site and Discussion Board Links:
The reader is advised to discuss the comments on these pages with his/her personal physicians and to only act upon the advice of his/her personal physician. Also note that concerning an answer which appears as an electronically posted question, I am NOT creating a physician — patient relationship. Although identities will remain confidential as much as possible, as I can not control the media, I can not take responsibility for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur.
Copyright (c) 2021 Jeffrey Dach MD All Rights Reserved. This article may be reproduced on the internet without permission, provided there is a link to this page and proper credit is given. See Repost Guidelines.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Serving Areas of: Hollywood, Aventura, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Davie, Coral Springs, Cooper City, Sunshine Ranches, Hallandale, Surfside, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Normandy Isles, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Golden Beach ,Kendall,sunrise, coral springs, parkland,pompano, boca raton, palm beach, weston, dania beach, tamarac, oakland park, boynton beach, delray,lake worth,wellington,plantation