Click Here to View Dr YoungBlood’s
Presentation to San Diego City
C0\/lD \/@xxines – Just Another Failed Ĉlinical Ŧrial – Caused by Antibody Dependent Enhancement
Dr. Scot Youngblood’s presentation to the San Diego City Council on September 16th, 2022, entitled, “Covid 19 Vaccines a Time for Reassessment” explains mRNA Covid Vaccine efficacy wanes.(10) Worse than that, the mRNA vaccines actually have negative efficacy after four and a half months as demonstrated in a recent 2022 NEJM study by Dr Lin. Negative Efficacy means vaccinated people have greater risk of infection compared to unvaccinated people, just the opposite of what is intended by the vaccination program.(3)
Furthermore, Dr Youngblood explains this negative efficacy is caused by ADE, Antibody Dependent Enhancement. This is an adverse effect of corona virus vaccines, known for decades, which I discussed back in August 2021, more than a year ago in a previous newsletter, Director of CDC, Rochelle Walensky Warns of ADE, Antibody Dependent Enhancement From Israel Data.
Confirmed by many previous studies, Dr Lin’s study again shows natural immunity from previous infection is superior to mRNA vaccination. However, the new shocking finding in Dr. Lin’s study is the harm caused by vaccinating people previously infected who have natural immunity. Dr Lin’s data shows that mRNA COVID Vaccination erases or destroys natural immunity in previously infected children. This is not a good thing. (4-5)
The below chart is Figure 1. from Dr Lin’s NEJM study (3)
Vaccine Efficacy is indicated on vertical axis and Time on Horizontal Axis. Chart A on left: Notice negative efficacy denoted by red arrows occurs when lines fall beneath zero mark (red arrows). Chart B on Right: Previously infected children (the red graph) are denoted in chart B on the right . Again notice negative efficacy after vaccination, 18 weeks from time of injection (red arrow) for both previously infected (red graph) and previously uninfected (blue graph).
Above Charts are C and D from Fig 1, Dr Lin NEJM showing Efficacy of Natural Immunity from previous infection in UNVACCINATED children in left chart C: Notice the efficacy of natural immunity remains above 50% (green arrow) for new viral strains after 4 months, However, in chart D on right, if the previously infected child is then vaccinated with mRNA Covid Vaccine, the vaccine efficacy drops to Zero (Red Arrow) after 4 months, meaning natural immunity has been destroyed by vaccination. (3)
Previous Failed Human Vaccine Trials Caused by ADE
Previous human vaccines against RSV and Dengue virus resulted in failed vaccine trials because of ADE, Antibody Dependent Enhancement. In the Philippines, failure of the Dengue vaccine program led to criminal charges for researchers. 830,000 children were given the “Dengvaxia”, Dengue virus vaccine, before the program was suspended in 2017. (6-9)
Dr Wen Shi Lee writes in Nature Microbiology (2020):
Previous respiratory syncytial virus and dengue virus vaccine studies revealed human clinical safety risks related to ADE, resulting in failed vaccine trials. Endquote Dr. Lee (6)
Why Didn’t The Original Clinical Trial Show The Vaccines Damaged Naturally Immunity?
Patients with natural immunity from previous infection were excluded from the original registration vaccine trials done by Pfizer for the FDA. If a patient had prior infection, they were disqualified from entering the study, and that is why it took so long for the data to come out.
Safety Safety Safety – The Most Dangerous Vaccine Every Approved for Human Use
The last 90 seconds of Dr Scot Younglood’s 12 minute presentation deals with vaccine safety, or lack thereof.(36-46) Dr Youngblood states:
“There is a mountain of concerning safety data on these mRNA Covid vaccines. Every Reporting system across the world, VAERS in the US, Yellow Card in UK, VIGIBase WHO, Australia, Israel all report more adverse events in one year than all other vaccines combined in the history of these reporting systems. It is a pattern and the data is literally off the charts….according to the CDC excess deaths (all cause mortality) was higher in 2021 after the vaccines were introduced compared to 2020. By this important measure, these vaccines have failed as a public health intervention…with time, the risk of infection and disease is higher among the vaccinated. Worse, still, vaccinations may potentially poison our natural immunity. The CDC’s latest guidance (Aug 11, 2022) removes any justification for vaccine mandates.(15) Please ask the question, has mass vaccination with a leaky vaccine made the pandemic worse?”
Early Treatment with Repurposed Drugs is Highly Effective
Missing from Dr Youngblood’s presentation is a discussion of early treatment for Covid 19. If the vaccines are neither safe nor effective, what can we do? In my experience, early treatment is highly effective and safe. Early treatment involves repurposed drugs such as Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Zithromycin, Budesonide, Steroid inhalers , Zinc, Hydroxychloroquine, Vitamin D, Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Quercetin. (17-21)
85-90% Reduction in Mortality with Early Treatment
Studies show that early treatment reduces hospitalization and mortality from Covid by 85 to 90 %. In my experience treating Covid Patients in my own practice over the past 2 years, no patient receiving early treatment has required hospitalization. Not a single one !! All have recovered uneventfully at home. Early Treatment protocols have been instituted widely in other countries with great success. (22-35)
Intervention with Vitamin D Alone – ZERO Mortality !!
Intervention with Vitamin D3 alone, raising serum levels above 50, resulted in zero mortality from Covid !!! Vitamin D is widely available over the counter at health food stores, grocery stores and online. A doctor’s prescription is not needed to buy vitamin D. However, it is a good idea to do periodic blood testing to measure vitamin D levels under the care of a knowledgeable physician. (30)
Conclusion: ADE, Antibody Dependent Enhancement, has been known for decades as an adverse effect of corona virus vaccines, resulting in failed human clinical trials for Dengue and RSV vaccines. Negative vaccine efficacy for mRNA Covid Vaccines after 4 months is an indicator of ADE, meaning the mRNA vaccines have failed. In addition, the mRNA Covid Vaccines do not stop infection or transmission of the virus, facts admitted by the new CDC guidance Aug 11, 2022 which says:
“CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status” (15)
The above August 11, 2022 CDC Guidance eliminates any justification for mRNA Covid vaccine mandates. Not only should all mandates be repealed (41), the entire mRNA program should be recognized as a failed human clinical trial and halted immediately.(43-44)
Early treatment with safe, FDA approved drugs such as Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine should be encouraged, and made widely available by all public health agencies, as has already been done in other countries with great success.(17-35)
Here in the US, the FDA is actively suppressing the off-label use of Ivermectin, a safe and highly effective FDA approved drug. This suppression of early treatment for Covid 19 by a US government agency is a crime against humanity. (47)
Update November 21 2022: Dr Richard Urso Interview on Norwegian Platform covers Latest data on Covid -19 and Vaccines.
Update 1/5/2023: We Believe our Government Agencies? They Would Never Lie to Us , Right?
Thanks to research by Katherine Watt and Sasha Latypova new documents reveal Covid-19 is a Department of Defense Bio-Weapon program and the Covid-19 }vaccine} is not a pharmaceutical product. Rather Covid-19 “vaccine” is a military countermeasure under development, deployed and controlled by the DOD (Department of Defense) exempt from regulation usually associated with pharmaceutical products. This explains most of what has transpired over the past three years. Of course we fully trust our Government agencies who would never lie to us. They have told us the “vaccines ” are “safe and effective” and we should believe them, right?
Lara Logan & Sasha Latypova on DoD VAXX Coverup /w FDA Theater Dec 26, 2022
Medical countermeasures are not pharmaceuticals, and are not regulated. Any appearance of FDA regulation was “Fake”.
Did National Security Imperatives Compromise COVID-19 Vaccine Safety? By Phillip Altmann January 5, 2023 Brownstone Institute
Contrary to popular belief that pharmaceutical companies drove the COVID vaccine development programs, the US FDA’s website (FDA, 2020) reveals that the United States Department of Defence (DoD) has been in full control of the Covid Vaccine development program since its beginning. The DoD has been responsible for development, manufacturing, clinical trials, quality assurance, distribution and administration, since that time
The major pharmaceutical companies have been involved as “Project Coordination Teams” effectively performing as subcontractors to the DoD. The Chief Operating Officer for the Warp Speed vaccine program is the US Department of Defence, and the Chief Science Advisor is the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
Department of Defense DOD CONTROLLED COVID ‘VACCINES’ FROM THE START UNDER NATIONAL SECURITY PROGRAM – LIED THE ENTIRE TIME – Were NEVER ‘Safe and Effective’ By Staff Writer January 5, 2023
The U.S. Department of Defense Has Been Engaged in Biowarfare Against the American People This Entire Time
Political Moonshine’s Newsletter
Rather than defending Americans against biowarfare and the biowar thought mostly to be attributable to China, the U.S. Department of Defense was actively engaged in that biowar against Americans. Perhaps we should rebrand the U.S Department of Defense as the U.S. Department of Offense knowing that we, the American people, are its targets and biowarfare is its attack mode.
Articles With Related Interest
Explaining Damar Hamlin Cardiac Arrest on the Field
Director of CDC, Rochelle Walensky Warns of ADE, Antibody Dependent Enhancement From Israel Data.
The Covid Vaccine is Safe and Effective ?
Could the Covid Vaccine be the Next Vioxx ?
Ivermectin for Covid, the Failure of American Medicine
Povidone Iodine Nouth Wash Gargle, Nasal Spray for Prevention and Treatment of Covid
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road Suite 180/190
Davie, Fl 33314
Links and References
1) Dr Scot Youngblood’s Presentation video Courtesy of Reopen San Diego
2) PDF of slides Scot Youngblood Presentation San Diego: C19-Vaccines-Scot Young blood
3) Lin, Dan-Yu, et al. “Effects of Vaccination and Previous Infection on Omicron Infections in Children.” New England Journal of Medicine (2022).
4) Yes, Covid Vaccines UNSET and ERASE Natural Immunity
The GREAT RESET of Human Immunity . Igor Chudov Sep 11 2022
5) Covid Vaccine Destroys Natural Immunity, NEJM Study Shows
by Will Jones 12 September 2022 7:00 AM
6) Lee, Wen Shi, et al. “Antibody-dependent enhancement and SARS-CoV-2 vaccines and therapies.” Nature microbiology 5.10 (2020): 1185-1191.
7) Dengue vaccine fiasco leads to criminal charges for researcher in the Philippines By Fatima Arkin Apr. 24, 2019 , SCience Magazine
8) Wilder-Smith, Annelies, Stefan Flasche, and Peter G. Smith. “Vaccine-attributable severe dengue in the Philippines.” The Lancet 394.10215 (2019): 2151-2152.
9) Larson, Heidi J., Kenneth Hartigan-Go, and Alexandre de Figueiredo. “Vaccine confidence plummets in the Philippines following dengue vaccine scare: why it matters to pandemic.” Human Vaccines & Immunotherapeutics.
10) Nordström, Peter, Marcel Ballin, and Anna Nordström. “Risk of infection, hospitalisation, and death up to 9 months after a second dose of COVID-19 vaccine: a retrospective, total population cohort study in Sweden.” The Lancet 399.10327 (2022): 814-823.
11) Hansen, Christian Holm, et al. “Vaccine effectiveness against SARS-CoV-2 infection with the Omicron or Delta variants following a two-dose or booster BNT162b2 or mRNA-1273 vaccination series: A Danish cohort study.” MedRxiv (2021).
12) Gazit, Sivan, et al. “Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections.” MedRxiv (2021).
13) Liu, Yafei, et al. “The SARS-CoV-2 Delta variant is poised to acquire complete resistance to wild-type spike vaccines.” BioRxiv (2021).
14) Adverse Effects of the Pfizer Vaccine Covered Up by the Israeli Ministry of Health By Yaffa Shir-Raz September 20, 2022
15) Summary of Guidance for Minimizing the Impact of COVID-19 on Individual Persons, Communities, and Health Care Systems — United States, Weekly / August 19, 2022 / 71(33);1057-1064
On August 11, 2022, this report was posted online as an MMWR Early Release. Greta M. Massetti, PhD1; Brendan R. Jackson, MD1; John T. Brooks, MD1; Cria G. Perrine, PhD1; Erica Reott, MPH1; Aron J. Hall, DVM1; Debra Lubar, PhD1; Ian T. Williams, PhD1; Matthew D. Ritchey, DPT1; Pragna Patel, MD1; Leandris C. Liburd, PhD1; Barbara E. Mahon, MD1
CDC’s COVID-19 prevention recommendations no longer differentiate based on a person’s vaccination status
16) Bruno, Roxana, et al. “SARS-CoV-2 mass vaccination: Urgent questions on vaccine safety that demand answers from international health agencies, regulatory 2 authorities, governments and vaccine developers Peter A Mccullough . SARS-CoV2 mass vaccination Urgent questions on vaccine safety
17) Peter McCullough Covid Vaccine Update Texas Senate Testimony
18) C0\/lD \/accine Failure and l\/ermectin Success Story
19) Peter McCullough on Early Treatment vs Vaccination
20) Ivermectin and the Failure of American Medicine
21) Vitamin D for Corona Virus Instead of a Vaccine ?
22) Ivermectin reduces the risk of death from COVID-19 -a rapid review and meta-analysis in support of the recommendation of the Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance. (Latest version v1.2 – 6 Jan 2021) January 2021 Project: Ivermectin to prevent and treat COVID-19 Authors: Theresa A Lawrie
23) Chamie-Quintero, Juan, Jennifer A. Hibberd, and David Scheim. “Ivermectin for COVID-19 in Peru: 14-fold reduction in nationwide excess deaths, p=. 002 for effect by state, then 13-fold increase after ivermectin use restricted.” (2021).
24) Chamie-Quintero, Juan J., Jennifer Hibberd, and David Scheim. “Sharp reductions in COVID-19 case fatalities and excess deaths in Peru in close time conjunction, state-by-state, with ivermectin treatments.” State-By-State, with Ivermectin Treatments (January 12, 2021) (2021).
25) Hill, Andrew, et al. “Meta-analysis of randomized trials of ivermectin to treat SARS-CoV-2 infection.” (2021).
26) Lima-Morales, René, et al. “Effectiveness of a multidrug therapy consisting of Ivermectin, Azithromycin, Montelukast, and Acetylsalicylic acid to prevent hospitalization and death among ambulatory COVID-19 cases in Tlaxcala, Mexico.” International Journal of Infectious Diseases 105 (2021): 598-605.
27) Database of all ivermectin COVID-19 studies. 121 studies, 77 peer reviewed, 64 with results comparing treatment and control groups.
28) Ivermectin for COVID-19: real-time meta analysis of 92 studies
29) Covid Analysis, Sep 23, 2022, Version 199
30) Borsche, Lorenz, Bernd Glauner, and Julian von Mendel. “COVID-19 mortality risk correlates inversely with vitamin D3 status, and a mortality rate close to zero could theoretically be achieved at 50 ng/ml 25 (OH) D3: Results of a systematic review and meta-analysis.” Nutrients 13.10 (2021): 3596.
Regression suggested a theoretical point of zero mortality at approximately 50 ng/mL D3….Despite ongoing vaccinations, we recommend raising serum 25(OH)D levels to above 50 ng/mL to prevent or mitigate new outbreaks due to escape mutations or decreasing antibody activity.
32) McCullough, Peter A., et al. “Pathophysiological basis and rationale for early outpatient treatment of SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) infection.” The American journal of medicine 134.1 (2021): 16-22.
33) McCullough, Peter A. “Regarding:“Hydroxychloroquine: a comprehensive review and its controversial role in coronavirus disease 2019”.” Annals of Medicine 53.1 (2021): 286-286.
34) Kory, Pierre, et al. “Review of the Emerging Evidence Demonstrating the Efficacy of Ivermectin in the Prophylaxis and Treatment of COVID-19.” (2020).
34) TREATMENT PROTOCOLS for COVID19 FRONT LINE COVID-19 CRITICAL CARE ALLIANCE (FLCCC)
35) American Association of Physicians and Surgeons AAPS
Covid OUT-Patient Treatment Guide
36) Baumeier, Christian, et al. “Intramyocardial Inflammation after COVID-19 Vaccination: An Endomyocardial Biopsy-Proven Case Series.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences 23.13 (2022): 6940.
Myocarditis in response to COVID-19 vaccination has been reported since early 2021. In particular, young male individuals have been identified to exhibit an increased risk of myocardial inflammation following the administration of mRNA-based vaccines. Even though the first epidemiological analyses and numerous case reports investigated potential relationships, endomyocardial biopsy (EMB)-proven cases are limited. Here, we present a comprehensive histopathological analysis of EMBs from 15 patients with reduced ejection fraction (LVEF = 30 (14–39)%) and the clinical suspicion of myocarditis following vaccination with Comirnaty® (Pfizer-BioNTech) (n = 11), Vaxzevria® (AstraZenica) (n = 2) and Janssen® (Johnson & Johnson) (n = 2). Immunohistochemical EMB analyses reveal myocardial inflammation in 14 of 15 patients, with the histopathological diagnosis of active myocarditis according the Dallas criteria (n = 2), severe giant cell myocarditis (n = 2) and inflammatory cardiomyopathy (n = 10). Importantly, infectious causes have been excluded in all patients. The SARS-CoV-2 spike protein has been detected sparsely on cardiomyocytes of nine patients, and differential analysis of inflammatory markers such as CD4+ and CD8+ T cells suggests that the inflammatory response triggered by the vaccine may be of autoimmunological origin. Although a definitive causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccination and the occurrence of myocardial inflammation cannot be demonstrated in this study, data suggest a temporal connection. The expression of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein within the heart and the dominance of CD4+ lymphocytic infiltrates indicate an autoimmunological response to the vaccination.
Fig 2 from Baumeier (above)Histological Stain of Spike Protein in Cardiac Muscle After Vaccination (Red Arrows)
Evidence of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in cardiac tissue after COVID-19 vaccination. (A–C) Representative immunohistochemical stainings of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein in EMBs from patients diagnosed with DCMi after receiving Comirnaty® (panel A and B, patients 5 and 10) or Vaxzevria® (panel C, patient 13). (D) SARS-CoV-2-positive cardiac tissue served as positive control. Magnification 400×. Scale bars 20 μm.
37) VAERS annual myocarditis data all vaccines. Notice massive increase when COVID vaccines are rolled out.
38) New York Presbyterian hospital myocarditis commercial. This TV commercial is part of the hospital’s “Stay Amazing” campaign launched in November 2021. Notice: no mention the myocarditis is an adverse effect of COVID Vaccination in children. TV ad attempts to “normalize” myocarditis in children.
39) Fujio, Kenta, et al. “Characteristics and Clinical Ocular Manifestations in Patients with Acute Corneal Graft Rejection after Receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine: A Systematic Review.” Journal of Clinical Medicine 11.15 (2022): 4500.
This study aimed to determine the characteristics and clinical ocular manifestations of acute corneal graft rejection after coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) vaccination. We conducted an online search of the PubMed and EMBASE databases. Data on recipients’ characteristics, corneal transplantation types, interval between vaccination and allograft rejection, clinical manifestations, and graft rejection medication were extracted. Thirteen articles on 21 patients (23 eyes) with acute corneal graft rejection after COVID-19 vaccination, published between April and December 2021, were included. The median (interquartile range) age at the onset of rejection was 68 (27–83) years. Types of transplantation included penetrating keratoplasty (12 eyes), Descemet membrane endothelial keratoplasty (six eyes), Descemet stripping automated endothelial keratoplasty (four eyes), and living-related conjunctival-limbal allograft (one eye). The interval between vaccination and rejection ranged from 1 day to 6 weeks. Corneal edema was the leading clinical manifestation (20 eyes), followed by keratic precipitates (14 eyes) and conjunctival or ciliary injection (14 eyes). Medications included frequently applied topical corticosteroids (12 eyes), followed by a combination of topical and oral corticosteroids (four eyes). In addition, the clinical characteristics of corneal allograft rejection after COVID-19 vaccination were identified. Corneal transplant recipients may require further vaccination, necessitating appropriate management and treatment.
40) All Deaths reported to VAERS By Year: Notice Massive spike after Covid Vaccines Introduced
41) COVID-19 Vaccine Boosters for Young Adults: A Risk-Benefit Assessment and Five Ethical Arguments against Mandates at Universities 12 Sep 2022 Kevin Bardosh University of Washington; University of Edinburgh – Edinburgh Medical School
Students at North American universities risk disenrollment due to third dose COVID-19 vaccine mandates. We present a risk-benefit assessment of boosters in this age group and provide five ethical arguments against mandates. We estimate that 22,000 – 30,000 previously uninfected adults aged 18-29 must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to prevent one COVID-19 hospitalisation. Using CDC and sponsor-reported adverse event data, we find that booster mandates may cause a net expected harm: per COVID-19 hospitalisation prevented in previously uninfected young adults, we anticipate 18 to 98 serious adverse events, including 1.7 to 3.0 booster-associated myocarditis cases in males, and 1,373 to 3,234 cases of grade ≥3 reactogenicity which interferes with daily activities. Given the high prevalence of post-infection immunity, this risk-benefit profile is even less favourable. University booster mandates are unethical because: 1) no formal risk-benefit assessment exists for this age group; 2) vaccine mandates may result in a net expected harm to individual young people; 3) mandates are not proportionate: expected harms are not outweighed by public health benefits given the modest and transient effectiveness of vaccines against transmission; 4) US mandates violate the reciprocity principle because rare serious vaccine-related harms will not be reliably compensated due to gaps in current vaccine injury schemes; and 5) mandates create wider social harms. We consider counter-arguments such as a desire for socialisation and safety and show that such arguments lack scientific and/or ethical support. Finally, we discuss the relevance of our analysis for current 2-dose CCOVIDovid-19 vaccine mandates in North America.
42) Neuropathic symptoms with SARS-CoV-2 vaccination
Farinaz Safavi, Lindsey Gustafson, Brian Walitt, Tanya Lehky, Sara Dehbashi, Amanda Wiebold, Yair Mina, Susan Shin, Baohan Pan,
Abstract Background and Objectives Various peripheral neuropathies, particularly those with sensory and autonomic dysfunction may occur during or shortly after acute COVID-19 illnesses. These appear most likely to reflect immune dysregulation. If similar manifestations can occur with the vaccination remains unknown.
Results In an observational study, we studied 23 patients (92% female; median age 40years) reporting new neuropathic symptoms beginning within 1 month after SARS-CoV-2 vaccination. 100% reported sensory symptoms comprising severe face and/or limb paresthesias, and 61% had orthostasis, heat intolerance and palpitations. Autonomic testing in 12 identified seven with reduced distal sweat production and six with positional orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. Among 16 with lower-leg skin biopsies, 31% had diagnostic/subthreshold epidermal neurite densities (≤5%), 13% were borderline (5.01-10%) and 19% showed abnormal axonal swelling. Biopsies from randomly selected five patients that were evaluated for immune complexes showed deposition of complement C4d in endothelial cells. Electrodiagnostic test results were normal in 94% (16/17). Together, 52% (12/23) of patients had objective evidence of small-fiber peripheral neuropathy. 58% patients (7/12) treated with oral corticosteroids had complete or near-complete improvement after two weeks as compared to 9% (1/11) of patients who did not receive immunotherapy having full recovery at 12 weeks. At 5-9 months post-symptom onset, 3 non-recovering patients received intravenous immunoglobulin with symptom resolution within two weeks.
Conclusions This observational study suggests that a variety of neuropathic symptoms may manifest after SARS-CoV-2 vaccinations and in some patients might be an immune-mediated process.
43) Malhotra, Aseem. “Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine – Part 1.” Journal of Insulin Resistance [Online], 5.1 (2022): 8 pages. Web. 30 Sep. 2022 ,.
Conclusion: It cannot be said that the consent to receive these agents was fully informed, as is required ethically and legally. A pause and reappraisal of global vaccination policies for COVID-19 is long overdue.
44) Malhotra, Aseem. “Curing the pandemic of misinformation on COVID-19 mRNA vaccines through real evidence-based medicine – Part 2.” Journal of Insulin Resistance [Online], 5.1 (2022): 10 pages. Web. 30 Sep. 2022
Conclusion: There is a strong scientific, ethical and moral case to be made that the current COVID vaccine administration must stop until all the raw data has been subjected to fully independent scrutiny. Looking to the future the medical and public health professions must recognise these failings and eschew the tainted dollar of the medical-industrial complex. It will take a lot of time and effort to rebuild trust in these institutions, but the health – of both humanity and the medical profession – depends on it.
45) World Council For Health and Dr. Aseem Malhotra:
All mRNA Vaccines Need To Be Immediately Suspended. Sep 27. 2022 Press Conference
46) Mörz M. A Case Report: Multifocal Necrotizing Encephalitis and Myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccination against COVID-19. Vaccines. 2022; 10(10):1651.
Figure 9 from Mörz M. Frontal brain. Positive reaction for SARS-CoV-2 spike protein. Cross section through a capillary vessel (same vessel as shown in Figure 11, serial sections of 5 to 20 μm). Immunohistochemical reaction for SARS-CoV-2 spike subunit 1 detectable as brown granules in capillary endothelial cells (red arrow) and individual glial cells (blue arrow). Magnification: 200×. Source: MDPI-Vaccines
47) Why I’m Suing the FDA Complaint filed 6/2/2022 in Texas Southern District Court Mary Talley Bowden MD Jun 2,2022
48) Prominent Physicians’ Bombshell: Does it Make Sense to Vaccinate Healthy Young People Against COVID-19 Anymore?
TrialSite Staff Oct. 2, 2022
49) Nemunaitis, John, Paul V. Lehmann, and James Willey. “Pros and Cons for COVID-19 Vaccination and Boost of Young Adults in Light of Recent Literature.” Medical Research Archives 10.8 (2022).
50) Dr. Malone on Alarming Vaccine Analysis From FL Surgeon Gen.: ‘evidence is so clear and compelling’
51) Florida State Surgeon General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo Issues New mRNA COVID-19 Vaccine Guidance October 7, 2022 20221007-guidance-mrna-covid19-vaccines-doc(1)
“there is an 84% increase in the relative incidence of cardiac-related death among males 18-39 years old within 28 days following mRNA vaccination…The State Surgeon General now recommends against the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines for males ages 18-39 years old….The Department continues to stand by its Guidance for Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines issued March 2022, which recommends against use in healthy children and adolescents 5 years old to 17 years old. This now includes recommendations against COVID-19 vaccination among infants and children under 5 years old, which has since been issued under Emergency Use Authorization.” endquote Guidance Fla Dept of Heallth Surgeon General. Oct 7 2022
52) Spike Protein Disrupting Immunity in Millions After COVID Infection or Vaccination: Here’s How It’s Being Treated
Paul Marik MD Discusses Spike Protein treatments. The spike proteins cause inflammation, turn off type 1 interferon response, and reduce autophagy among other things, all of which adds up to a dysregulated immune system
Spike Protein Marina Zhang Epoch Times Oct 2022
Hohmann: Death by Injection – Top insurance researcher provides data showing staggering numbers
by Jim Hoft Jun. 3, 2023 8:30 am43 Comments
Using data from the United Kingdom, a top insurance industry analyst estimates 600,000 Americans per year are dying from the Covid shots
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road, Suite 190
Davie, Fl 33314
Heart Book by Jeffrey Dach
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Pure Encapsulations Supplements
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Nature’s Sunshine Supplements
Web Site and Discussion Board Links:
The reader is advised to discuss the comments on these pages with his/her personal physicians and to only act upon the advice of his/her personal physician. Also note that concerning an answer which appears as an electronically posted question, I am NOT creating a physician — patient relationship. Although identities will remain confidential as much as possible, as I can not control the media, I can not take responsibility for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur.
Copyright (c) 2022 Jeffrey Dach MD All Rights Reserved. This article may be reproduced on the internet without permission, provided there is a link to this page and proper credit is given. See Repost Guidelines.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Serving Areas of: Hollywood, Aventura, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Davie, Coral Springs, Cooper City, Sunshine Ranches, Hallandale, Surfside, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Normandy Isles, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Golden Beach ,Kendall,sunrise, coral springs, parkland,pompano, boca raton, palm beach, weston, dania beach, tamarac, oakland park, boynton beach, delray,lake worth,wellington,plantation
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.