Explaining Damar Hamlin Cardiac Arrest on Field by Jeffrey Dach MD
Over 38 years (1966-2004), 1101 athletes under age 35 died due to heart related conditions. This is 29 deaths per year. Half ( 50%) had congenital anatomic heart disease or cardiomyopathies, and 10 per cent atherosclerotic vascular disease early onset.
Since introduction of COvid-19 vaccination in January 2021, athletes have suffered 1598 cardiac arrests and 1101 deaths over the past 2 years (550 deaths per year). This is 550 per year. Before Covid Vaccine, this was 29 per year.
Ninety Five per cent of NFL athletes are fully vaccinated. The NFL dropped the vaccine mandates in March of 2022. The NFL received massive government funding to impose the vaccine mandates. NFL athletes are screened for heart conditions before allowed on the field.
Regarding any athlete suffering a cardiac arrest on the field, the top diagnostic consideration is Covid 19 subclinical myocarditis and a primary cardiac arrest . Other things have been relatively ruled out now, including commotio cordis. High levels of adrenalin surge (Catecholamines) triggers an arrythmia, and subsequent cardiac arrest as seen in Hamlin. (1)
Dr Peter McCullough Interview (below) with Del Bigtree on The HighWire explains adrenalin surge on field plus underlying myocarditis caused by spike protein equals cardiac arrest.
The Covid Vaccine contains mRNA which programs our cells to manufacture the spike protein associated with the Covid-19 viral genome. The spike protein is a foreign protein which induces an inflammatory reaction in the heart muscle.(7-9)
mRNA has been found to circulate and may be found in other organ systems, such as brain, ovaries etc. which will then create similar inflammatory reactions.(7-9)
Conclusion: The FDA has openly admitted that Myocarditis is an adverse effect of Covid Vaccine which programs our cells to make spike protein. (5) In Dr McCullough;s opinion, Adrenalin surge with subclinical myocarditis caused by spike protein is the most likely cause of cardiac arrest among NFL athletes on the playing field.(1-13)
Medical Coincidence ??
Of course we all know that what happened to Damar Hamlin was only a medical coincidence….
JAN.15, 2023 Maria Zeee – Dr. Peter McCullough – Sudden Deaths & Cardiac Events in Athletes
Discussion of Damar Hamlin and other athletes collapsing on playing field
January 30th, 2023. MIT Professor on drug safety analytics Retsef Levi calls for immediate suspension of all Covid mRNA vaccines, citing myocarditis and sudden death in young people….
Update Jan 8, 2023: Movie: Died Suddenly
Well done documentary explains what has been happening.
Articles with Related Content
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road, Suite 190
Davie, Fl 33314
1) Cadegiani, Flavio A. “Catecholamines Are the Key Trigger of COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine-Induced Myocarditis: A Compelling Hypothesis Supported by Epidemiological, Anatomopathological, Molecular, and Physiological Findings.” Cureus 14.8 (2022).
2) Polykretis, Panagis, and Peter A. McCullough. “Rational harm‐benefit assessments by age group are required for continued COVID‐19 vaccination.” Scandinavian Journal of Immunology: e13242. Scand-J-Immunol-2022-Polykretis-Rational-harm‐benefit-assessments-by-age-group-are-required-for-continued-COVID‐191(1)
3) Peter McCullough Tweet
Dr. Panagis Polykretis, Florence, Italy, presents a clear understanding that the foreign genetic code and the presentation of the Spike protein and its fragments ignites autoimmune attack and cellular destruction of normal cells within the human body. He is dead certain! pic.twitter.com/doJGmgiKT2
— Peter A. McCullough, MD, MPH™ (@P_McCulloughMD) March 22, 2022
Dr. Panagis Polykretis, Florence, Italy, presents a clear understanding that the foreign genetic code and the presentation of the Spike protein and its fragments ignites autoimmune attack and cellular destruction of normal cells within the human body. He is dead certain!
5) FDA adds a warning to Covid-19 vaccines about risk of heart inflammation By Lauren Mascarenhas Updated Sat June 26, 2021
With the genetic vaccines, particularly mRNA, for the first-time human cells are forced to produce a highly abnormal, pathogenic Spike protein. The body reacts to this almost immediately with an attack on any cell that has taken up mRNA and expressing the Spike protein. Dr. Panagis Polykretis explains that every human cell, tissue, organ, and body that has taken a COVID-19 vaccine has been damaged…
7) Baumeier, Christian, et al. “Intramyocardial Inflammation after COVID-19 Vaccination: An Endomyocardial Biopsy-Proven Case Series.” International Journal of Molecular Sciences 23.13 (2022): 6940.
8) Mörz, Michael. “A case report: multifocal necrotizing encephalitis and myocarditis after BNT162b2 mRNA vaccination against COVID-19.” Vaccines 10.10 (2022): 1651.
9) Khan, Shahanshah, et al. “SARS-CoV-2 spike protein induces inflammation via TLR2-dependent activation of the NF-κB pathway.” Elife 10 (2021): e68563.q0
10) August 19, 2022 Vascular and organ damage induced by mRNA vaccines: irrefutable proof of causality Michael Palmer, MD and Sucharit Bhakdi, MD doctors4covidethics.org
11) Schwab, C., Domke, L.M., Hartmann, L. et al. Autopsy-based histopathological characterization of myocarditis after anti-SARS-CoV-2-vaccination. Clin Res Cardiol (2022). https://doi.org/10.1007/s00392-022-02129-5
In four patients who received a mRNA vaccination, we identified acute (epi-)myocarditis without detection of another significant disease or health constellation that may have caused an unexpected death. Histology showed patchy interstitial myocardial T-lymphocytic infiltration, predominantly of the CD4 positive subset, associated with mild myocyte damage. Overall, autopsy findings indicated death due to acute arrhythmogenic cardiac failure. Thus, myocarditis can be a potentially lethal complication following mRNA-based anti-SARS-CoV-2 vaccination.
12) Chen P, Baldeviano GC, Ligons DL, Talor MV, Barin JG, Rose NR, et al. (2012) Susceptibility to autoimmune myocarditis is associated with intrinsic differences in CD4(+) T cells. Clin Exp Immunol 169(2):79–88
13) Li C, Chen Y, Zhao Y, Lung DC, Ye Z, Song W, Liu FF, Cai JP, Wong WM, Yip CC, Chan JF, To KK, Sridhar S, Hung IF, Chu H, Kok KH, Jin DY, Zhang AJ, Yuen KY. Intravenous Injection of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) mRNA Vaccine Can Induce Acute Myopericarditis in Mouse Model. Clin Infect Dis. 2022 Jun 10;74(11):1933-1950. doi: 10.1093/cid/ciab707. Erratum in: Clin Infect Dis. 2021 Dec 16;73(12):2372-2373. PMID: 34406358; PMCID: PMC8436386.
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road, Suite 190
Davie, Fl 33314
Heart Book by Jeffrey Dach
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Pure Encapsulations Supplements
Click Here for: Dr Dach’s Online Store for Nature’s Sunshine Supplements
Web Site and Discussion Board Links:
The reader is advised to discuss the comments on these pages with his/her personal physicians and to only act upon the advice of his/her personal physician. Also note that concerning an answer which appears as an electronically posted question, I am NOT creating a physician — patient relationship. Although identities will remain confidential as much as possible, as I can not control the media, I can not take responsibility for any breaches of confidentiality that may occur.
Copyright (c) 2023 Jeffrey Dach MD All Rights Reserved. This article may be reproduced on the internet without permission, provided there is a link to this page and proper credit is given. See Repost Guidelines.
FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of issues of significance. We believe this constitutes a ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.
Serving Areas of: Hollywood, Aventura, Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, Davie, Coral Springs, Cooper City, Sunshine Ranches, Hallandale, Surfside, Miami Beach, Sunny Isles, Normandy Isles, Coral Gables, Hialeah, Golden Beach ,Kendall,sunrise, coral springs, parkland,pompano, boca raton, palm beach, weston, dania beach, tamarac, oakland park, boynton beach, delray,lake worth,wellington,plantation