Jeffrey Dach, M.D. is Board Certified in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
He retired from the practice of radiology in 2004 after 25 years experience as a hospital based physician with Radiology Associates of Hollywood.
2005 to present:
Dr. Dach is the founder and Medical Director of clinic in Davie, Florida specializing in bioidentical hormones, natural thyroid and natural medicine called TrueMedMD.
1981- 2003 – Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist
Attending Radiologist specializing in Interventional Radiology with Radiology Associates of Hollywood, a private group practice consisting of 33 radiologists servicing Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Pembroke, Memorial West Hospital, Hallandale Outpatient Imaging, South Broward Outpatient Imaging, MRI of South Broward.
1980-1981 Fellowship – Fellowship in Computerized Tomography, Ultrasound and Vascular Radiology. Instructor of Radiology at the University of Miami School of Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, Florida.
1977-1980 Residency in Diagnostic Radiology – Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke’s Hospital, Chicago, Illinois.
1978 Emergency Room Physician, Riverside Hospital, Kankakee, Illinois
1976-1977 Medical/Surgical Internship – Rush-Presbyterian St Luke’s Hospital,Chicago Illinois.
1972-1976 Medical School- Doctor of Medicine, James Scholar, University of Illinois College of Medicine , Chicago, Illinois.
1968-1972 Undergraduate Degree – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan. Bachelor of Science with Major in Biology, University of Illinois, Chicago
Medical Society Memberships
American Medical Association (since 1976)
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) 2004
American Academy for the Advancement of Medicine ACAM
Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology: member since July 31, 1996.
American College of Radiology member since 6/2/81.
Society of Nuclear Medicine member since 7/1/86.
Radiologic Society of North America member since 1981.
American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) passed written boards August 2005. passed oral boards December 2005. (Note: the American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine is not affiliated with or recognized by the Florida Board of Medicine.)
American Board of Radiology Certified in Diagnostic Radiology on 6/7/80. ABR Recertified 11/5/95 with added qualifications Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology.
Current State of Florida Medical License FLA. ME 0036470
Current Federal DEA Controlled Substances License
1) Hill MC, Dach JL, Shawker TH.Ultrasonography in portal hypertension.Clin Gastroenterol. 1985 Jan;14(1):83-104.
2) Pelaez JC, Hill MC, Dach JL, Isikoff MB, Morse B. Abdominal aspiration biopsies. Sonographic v computed tomographic guidance. JAMA. 1983 Nov 18;250(19):2663-6.
3) Hill MC, Dach JL, Barkin J, IsikoffMB, Morse B. The role of percutaneous aspiration in the diagnosis of pancreatic abscess. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1983 Nov;141(5):1035-8.
4) Dach JL, Galbut DL, LePage JR. The knotted Swan-Ganz catheter: new solution to a vexing problem. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1981 Dec;137(6):1274-5.
5) Dach JL, Hill MC, Palaez JC, LePage JR, Russell E. Sonography of hypertensive portal venous system: correlation with arterial portography. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1981 Sep;137(3):511-7.
6) Dach J, Patel N, Patel S, Petasnick J.Peritoneal mesothelioma: CT, sonography, and gallium-67 scan. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 1980 Sep;135(3):614
7) Dach, J Kurtzman Neil, A scanning electron microscopic study of the glycerol model of acute renal failure.”Laboratory investigation; a journal of technical methods and pathology” Lab Invest.1976 Apr;34(4):406-14.
Disclosures of Conflict of Interests:
Jeffrey Dach, M.D. and TrueMedMD receive NO funding from the pharmaceutical industry or government. Dr. Dach is an advocate of patients’ rights and supports informed consent.
Jeffrey Dach MD
7450 Griffin Road, Suite 190
Davie, Fl 33314
Contact Dr. Dach…
Enter your name, email, web site and comment in this contact form below…